Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well if you have irc already that's great, otherwise follow the steps on the main smogon page to get started, then join the channel #dreamworld, you should see me online. i won't unfortunately be able to tutor you till friday since i've got exams all through this week, but if i catch you on irc i'll give you some stuff to look through at least.
    I can donate some Masterballs to your Black game. Why don't you CMT and see what G5 redis pokemon I have that you want - I'll trade them holding master balls to you, and you can owe me some credits. I'm sure you'll update your thread soon. :)
    Hey, I was looking on the 1000 Paper Porygon thread,
    and it told me to VM one of the tutors to see if they had a student spot available.
    so...do you have a student spot available?
    Hy Nailo, sorry for be too late but I new around here. I really would appreciate a ditto from your giveaway because I'm just starting and it would be very useful. Plz open this exception for a brazilian dude^^. Valeu!!
    I know this is wayyy too late, knowing its 5 de Mayo today (yes, my holiday!) but do you or anyone else have any Dittos? I really need one to start breeding my future team...if not, I'll keep on trying my luck later on...
    I'll be on to get the ditto tomorrow, just post this on here to know what the forum time is.
    hey are u still handin out dittos tonight? if not thats cool too. either way let me know =P
    Can you VM me when you can trade your Ditto from your giveaway? Thanks! Great giveaway and Pokemon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…