Mazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I UU?
    Minus
    Minus
    So I went to the restroom and when I came back it wasn't there and my sister was laughing hard and my parents won't tell me where it is because they were in in it too. Omg sry :/
    Minus
    Minus
    nvm, i found it lol
    Minus
    Minus
    oh, and by "it" i meant my laptop
    "Mazz was last seen: Viewing thread what do you think of when you see ass, 1 minute ago"
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Caught with his pants down again!
    Can I post a thread about 'niche' Pokemon in UU? For instance, Slurpuff is a niche Pokemon that can come in and cause serious damage, but isn't that great and requires a lot of team support?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    and why do people ask me permission to post shit lol, I'm not a mod.
    skies
    skies
    Well idk man, you post a lot in UU and that's where I normally see you lol, so. And I wasn't just going to include Slurpuff, but other Pokemon like Flygon, Gourgeist, and Magmortor. Or would it just be better to post the Fairy thread? I'm totally down with that. May I post both? And wait, so I can't get permission from you lol?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Fairy thread make it happen

You don't technically need approval to do a discussion thread, its mostly just for projects or really important threads. Idk if I would count since Im not a mod, but apparently I have enough seniority that it'd be okay for me to do so. Talk to koko about that
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Thanks. I'll edit that in here in a bit
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Actually, I'm not a fan of that white background at all. Just back to the unown for now.
    Hey, when can you battle for the UU minitour?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Ah so I advanced. How would tomorrow around this time sound?
    -Sparkbeat-
    -Sparkbeat-
    I've got a game then a lock-in tonight. I'll be free for most of Saturday, so maybe sometime tomorrow?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    It'll have to be around the time you sent me that message, but that works for me.
    "A detailed guide on what a well-written post in our Underused subforum should look like. Written by a rather handsome and professional user." lol :P
    Mazz
    Mazz
    hey someone finally noticed that
    Mazz
    Mazz
    or finally cared, one or the other
    Minus
    Minus
    And then the de ja vu thing on the last one haha =D
    what are EAS 100 labs like? I have to take that class next year, hoping they're easy :p.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    You look at rocks for the first few then it's a bunch of worksheets. They're fun. Great escape from typical labs. If you need help with it feel free to ask.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    haha we'll see. Won't be in it until september :p, need it and 1 other EAS class (220 something)
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I think I'll be taking 220 in my third year; taking next year to go part time and fix up the classes I failed. Let me know how it goes haha!
    Hey, I'm just wondering.
    Can we suggest 'mons for the Research thread?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Definitely! Just PM me your suggestion(s) or message me on IRC.
    Hey, sorry we couldn't find a good time to play, but I'm free to play if you'd like to today?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Yeah I had no idea our timezones were so far apart. Would tomorrow around this time work?
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    Well, the deadline is tomorrow, so does that mean we have time? If so, this time tomorrow is perfect for me
    Yo I didn't forget about Larvitar I guess we just haven't been on irc at the same time. I'll be on tomorrow night. I actually got some 5iv ones today so that worked out :3
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I should be on tomorrow too. It'd be good to get that thing back. What level is it now lol?
    DittoCrow
    DittoCrow
    Only 24. I only had to breed 12 eggs and I got 2 5iv Adamant and 1 5iv Jolly.
    get tutored in lc imo
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i tutor you lc you tutor me calculus :>
    Mazz
    Mazz
    All I can promise is I'll do my best. I'm trying to get into a 113 class atm cause I flunked it, but I still know it.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    oh damn. i flunked 115 last year and am retaking it now
    deadline for uu tour is in 4 days, please contact problems
    Mazz
    Mazz
    We are in contact, scheduled to play within a day or two.
    Hey man! I really want a Crawdaunt and I saw you had one in your safari so could you add me please! I have ice type, thanks! 1332-7846-1053
    Hey, you have a Crawdaunt safari right? Do you think we could trade FCs?
    lol RT shouldn't be talking but I agree this name change is pretty bad.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    hahaha my thought exactly

and its here to stay. It'll grow on you, trust me
    Congrats for the badge man! Weird name change, but at least now your nick is easier to type :D
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Thanks haha! I had this name at Serebii for a while, but was still under Pokemazter both there and here before changing it.
    I didn't think you could possibly change your name to something worse than Pokemazter but you clearly proved me wrong.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Coming from RT.-> Nas.

#namechangeoftheyear
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…