AccidentalGreed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you mind if BKC takes Kyurem-B over? He arguably has the most experience with it on the QC team, and some of the sets need some updating.

If that's alright with you.
    hey man, can you look over gourgiest again?
    i gped it but it doesn't explain half the moves etc. thanks
    I asked this on the reservation thread, but can I do a Rhyperior preview? I made my case in my post in thread.
    And could you check out my Roserade analysis and provide feedback when you have time?
    Thanks in advance
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Oh. Yeeeeah. Rhyperior. I brought that up with the other guys, we had a little talk, and, mmm, story done short, they said "no."

But yeah I'll also talk and look over Roserade too.
    actually i was unsure if dragonite is even OU quality in the pre pokebank metagame. it's very outclassed without superpower, extremespeed, and permanent rain...

I am planning to complete the analysis though dw
    The OU Pokemon Previews thread says that if there's a Pokemon not on the reservation list, then I should ask a QC member if a Preview can be done on it. That being said, would it be alright if I could do a Preview on Lapras? It's received a couple of buffs this generation that could give it a niche in the OU environment. If I'm asking the wrong person through the wrong means, please let me know. Thank you.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Go ahead, boss!

Make sure to make it good, since even we CAN reject it based on what is shown, even if it's higher than the level of Beedrill and the like.
    Is there anywhere one can actually play a simulator with the legality rules present in the analyses? Currently whatever is allowed on showdown and PO. I would love to get some play in the real meta I am writing about.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Unfortunately not at the moment. :(

We'll just have to do with our resources for now.
    Just wondering, what set/spread would you run on mega Mawile?
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Haha honestly I don't know, but it would have to either be a defensive set with Foul Play (since it's very effective against physical attackers) or a Swords Dance set with Sucker Punch. You gotta make sure to alleviate any possible coverage issues it might suffer.
    Just wondering, if you could come up with a rough moveset for Mega Gardevoir? What would it be? I don't know where to start... Timid? Modest? HP or Speed? Coverage or Support? Please and thank you...
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    It's basically your quintessential Gardevoir set, taking advantage of the fact that it has cool coverage moves in addition to cool support moves. Taunt ensures you can break stall a little, Calm Mind obviously does its job, and Protect gives Gardevoir more leeway against Aegishield and Scizor.
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Why thank you! For Mawile, I was just going to go 252 HP/252 Attack Adamant or 252 HP/252 Sp Def Careful or Impish with a ton of special defense evs and a little bit of special defense.
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Heh, how CUTE is running Foul Play and Rough Play on the same Pokemon? Dark-Fairy is actually good coverage!
    Haha, you got trolled so hard with Vivilion not getting Sticky Web... Real shame because the lead set you posted looked sick :( There is still hope though, as certain Pokemon lines learn certain moves only on pre-evos of the final stage and at a really high levels. Classic example is Shroomish, which gets Spore at lvl 45. So, until someone raises the pre-evos of Vivilion to a very high level, all hope is not lost.
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Hahaha, yeaaaah. I guess I just really wanted to try a new hazard, and by extention, see what a Butterfree expy can really do, especially with an accurate Hurricane like that...
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I am so loving the fact that Shuckle just went from complete trash to viable suicide lead in OU (SR / Sticky Web / Final Gambit or Explosion / Encore... Truly metagame defining move!
    AccidentalGreed
    AccidentalGreed
    Oh, yeah, Shuckle lol. Still not sure how to feel about the fact that it got yet another amazing move, but in the end, it's just...SHUCKLE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…