Saria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when do u wanna play for UUPL
    im in US Central time
    rdy whenever
    Saria
    Saria
    Tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday after midday.
    hey, I got subbed for somalia in UUPL, and we've got to play now. when are you available?
    Saria
    Saria
    I'll be available early Sunday, any point from 8 to 11 am GMT -4.5 works for me. And also I'll be available 2-3 hours before the deadline and I don't mind playing while watching GOT.

I don't even know if you are going to be active tonight, but I'll be online for a couple of hours more. Currently 12:30 am here and I barely sleep, so yeah.
    Hey, my flight just landed. My family wants to go out to dinner since I haven't seen them in a couple weeks. Are you fine with playing 10-11 central tonight?
    Stellar
    Stellar
    Would tomorrow work better for you then? Sorry if it takes me a while to respond, I'm just checking my phone every now and then. I can be on any time whatsoever tomorrow.
    Saria
    Saria
    Tomorrow I should be free the whole day, so if I can't make it tonight we can get it done tomorrow.

I'd rather get this done today tho, so I'll definitely try to be on at the times you gave me.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    I'll be on smogtours.
    tomorrow around the time of this VM y/n?
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    actually it can be any time before 3 PM i forgot i dont work tomorrow. but yeah, lets try to get it done tomorrow.
    Saria
    Saria
    That's a bit too early for me, I usually work out at that time.

I'll be available after 9:30 your time. Maybe a bit earlier, maybe a bit later.
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    ok just vm me when you're on if im not on irc cause i check smogon from my phone
    Hey, I'd like to play Thursday or Friday between 7-9 PM (GMT -6, US Central). Let me know if either of those times works for you.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    Those sound good. Let's bank on tomorrow between 7-9 PM and use Friday as a backup. Thanks for being accommodating!
    Stellar
    Stellar
    That was a really good game man. I'm glad I got to play UU this season. It's my favorite tier along with RU, but we already had people filling those spots. Good luck next week!
    Saria
    Saria
    Yeah it was really good and I enjoyed playing it. First legit "gg" I have given to another player in this SPL.
    Hey, I know you told dunk you would be on around this time. (I am subbed in for him) I am good w getting this done as soon as we can so if your able to play, I will be on #spl on irc, and in tohjo/ tournaments on PO for a while just pm me when your on if your able to play today still.
    Saria
    Saria
    Yesterday I bough GTA5 and Fifa 14 today, so I kinda wasted my free time on those games. I'll be semi-free on both Saturday and Sunday, and we have similar timezones so we shouldn't have a problem getting this done.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Alright, well I am just getting off work now and prolly gonna sleep in so should be on by maybe 10 or 11 till 3pm my time then i work again at 3pm. So if we could play in that time frame that would be great cause i really don't want ever one of my spl matches to be last min. sunday :p js otherwise i can be on sunday to, but just need to know when.
    STOP FUCKING BANNING ME ON PO U CLASSLESS CUNT
    Saria
    Saria
    I don't even know who you are, and to be honest I don't care.
    It seems that you are pretty inconsistent when it come to handing out bans for identical offences...
    i must smash you in a rarelyused battle. i can play from now until 6 and from 9 until midnight, let me know when you're available. i'll be on irc, pm there.
    Since we never managed to schedule I've been on most of the days anyways hoping to catch you on. Are we not going to end up playing...? I'm not pulling retarded batshit times like you want me to but I've been on most of the normal day.
    Also, just to confirm, do you know what 48 hours means? It's been less than 24 since I vmed you.
    You deliberately chose times convenient for you in an obnoxious fashion. Let's try "8-10 pm" or "3-5 pm" or something similar. I hate explicitly giving times as I don't ever know when I'm absolutely free, which is why I prefer my opponent giving their free time (and you're not only free at your 3:30 - 5:30 am, don't give me your horseshit) so I can try to manage like that. I am going home this weekend. I do not know exactly when I can play because I do not know what my family wants to do with the weekend I am home. I can't waste it all trying to schedule a match with you.

Times that would probably work are somewhere in the day that aren't around normal meal times, but since I can't guarantee that, I once again ask you for some times you are free besides the dumb shit you gave me.

They don't call you a classless cunt for nothing.
    Lol you wish I'm adapting to that!!!!!!

Wish me luck against tanner. Good try though sweetheart, "you gave me 48 hours to respond" you wouldn't have vmed me if I didn't vm you. Your timezone is practically mine so I don't know why you'd be free 3 to 5 am!! Unless you don't know timezones, and at that point we haven't gotten any closer to playing, have we? !!!!!
    Maybe it's because my schedule is only tentative and I wanted to know when you were available so I could respond to one of those times???

I'm GMT-5. As for "weekend" I'm not entirely sure, which is why I wanted to know yours!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…