The Quasar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey; we're paired for the UU open Round 1, my timezone is gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Oh, thanks for you message. Then I'm GMT +1 (GMT +2 considering Summer Time). I'd prefer to play after 30th july, tell me about.
    mael
    mael
    That sounds fine, because that leaves me some room for preparations! I'll message you again!
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok. I write you next Wednesday.
    fite now imo :]
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm GMT-7 btw, and i'll be available on the weekend, we can schedule a time as it gets closer :]
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I can't play now...I'm working. Saturday or Sunday are good for me.
    fight for RUPL. I can play any day around 9 AM EDT or pretty much any time on Friday. Do you go on IRC at all?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Thanks for your message. I'm GMT+1 and I prefer to play after 8.00 pm my time (it could be your after 4 pm your time) but it's easier for me play on we. Tell me about.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I can confirm you. We could play on next sunday, after 8.00 pm. Tell me when you prefer to play. I'll be on RU IRC Channel.
    yo we're up for lcpl, when are you available
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    alright it looks like Saturday is gonna work best for me too. sound good?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good. You can find me on #littlecup IRC channel at 10 pm my time (4 pm EDT)
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    umm 10 pm your time would be 5 pm for me. I'll just get on around 4:30 (9:30 pm for you) and wait
    Hi, i'm your opponent for the Little Cup tournament. Tell me when you are able to play
    please come to smogtours.psim.us, CTC is waiting for OST

edit: he will be on IRC in #pokemon 7pm GMT +1
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Thanks a lot, Valentine. I'll be online.
    Hey, I am your opponent for LC mini tour round 2, I am GMT -5 (I think, it is 10:58 PM here rn). When are you available to play, maybe Friday night your time, or on the weekend works for me if it works for you.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good. I want to confirm that on Friday.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry for delay. If you can play a little before is better for me, otherwise we could play at 8.00, you can find me on IRC #littlecup channel.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Countermand. It's ok for 8 pm my time. Thanks.
    Ciao bello, dimmi te quando vuoi giocare per l'OST

sinceramente me la prenderei anche un po' comoda se non hai troppi impegni --io non ne ho-- però arrivo da una settimana di studio e vorrei rilassarmi un po' :) fammi sapè
    Yo Quasar! I have to play you for the Sky Battle tourney. You can always find me in #NeverUsed, but I have a pretty busy schedule for school at the moment, but I will be idling on mIRC, so whenever you get online, just give me a sign. I'm also GMT+1, so that will be no problem.
    Ciao quasar, potresti darmi dei punti di riferimento circa gli orari in cui domani potresti esser presente su Showdown ?
    Ti prego di rispondere al messaggio. Ti spiegherò tutto quando ci saremo trovati. Attendo risposta. Saluti
    Hey, we're battling for OST. I'm GMT + 13 and I can play most of next weekend, so I'd like to play then if that's aright with you.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good. See you next saturday at 10.00 pm my time, I'll join #pokemon IRC channel too.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I could confirm you our "appointment". See you at 10.00 pm my time.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Send me a message when you are online. I'm on IRC #pokemon channel too.
    heh we're opponents again for week 6 of farm league, it would have to be friday or saturday again
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I was waiting you till now but you didn't show up at scheduling time. Tell me if you can play tomorrow.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    oh man i'm really sorry, i got up pretty late today, if you're still up to battle now i'm ready, but not sure if we can do it tmrw, but you can have the win if you want
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Okay...we can play now.
    Hi Quasar! We have the same gmt (+1)... When can u play? :O
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Dammi 10 minuti anche a me.
    Snou
    Snou
    Io sono on al Lobby ed Italiano con SnowCristal, ti attendo.
    Snou
    Snou
    Non vorrei metterti fretta, ma se ci sei fino alle 21:30 e ritardi ancora non so fino a che punto convenga iniziare
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…