fatty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lets do some tour prep battles!!! dpp ou and xy ou!!
    fatty
    fatty
    alright yea, how long u gonna be on today? coz imma do a bit of teambuilding then ill play
    Mike Legend
    Mike Legend
    at least another 4 hours likely, just hmu on xat when ur ready
    fatty
    fatty
    aight sounds good
    Looks like we're up for next round of the minitour. Not sure when the deadline is, but I'll be mostly free after this weekend. Let me know when you're ready. :)
    when do you want to play for once upon a team?
    dice
    dice
    i'm est and available at 4-7 pm on most days. let me know
    Since you haven't said anything or tried to get this done I'm requesting an activity win.
    The deadline is coming up. Again, I'll be around at noon EST today but I will not be available for the rest of the weekend.
    We really need to get these games in. I'll be around Friday afternoon (EST) if that works for you, let me know.
    hey man, we're playing for spl this week. i'm gmt -6 and am free around 7-11 pm on weekdays. on the weekend my activity is generally a lot higher. since we need three specific times, i can play friday from 7-11 pm, saturday from 12-11 pm, and sunday from 10 am-2 pm. if i catch you on at some point earlier we can play though. lmk what works for you!
    fatty
    fatty
    all three of those (friday, saturday, sunday) work for me, so let's shoot for friday. but yeah if i catch you on we can play.
    Harsha
    Harsha
    awesome, sounds good to me
    We're matched for the OU Tournament. This coming week (1/19) works best for me as I do not have class so I'm available from 3pm-5pm Tuesday->Saturday. Lemme know!
    hey i dunno if you're still around but message me next time you do come on! I'll be around up until about 4am tonight or can get up early tomorrow if that works too. Sorry I ended up going out both nights this weekend.
    hey, can you take the win for the uu tour? I really wont be able to do this as i dont get much time (and have absolutely no time to build teams ;-;) sorry for this...
    fatty
    fatty
    um yeah i guess i can take win lol. no problem man, are you sure tho? we got a little time
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Yeah man lol. Really dont have time to build stuff. Grats on ladybug, btw.
    when would you like to fight to for once upon a team? i'm GMT+11 but can accomadate.
    fatty
    fatty
    I'm free all day today and the weekend and can accommodate as well. I'm EST
    Enguarde
    Enguarde
    cool i'll be on for 2 hours from now today otherwise yeah the weekend :)
    Hello, when do we fight for UU tour? Honestly im pretty busy so if we cant schedule, take the win.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Hi?
    fatty
    fatty
    sorry. im pretty flexible, so whenever you can play im down.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    ok sure then
    what chans are you on? i'll contact you there on irc
    I'm ready to play for Battle Factory whenever you'll have time for it.

I'm GMT +1 btw.
    i r is your next opponent i have pretty bad internet connection now so i hope it will b better and usable nuff 2 find when i can fight u, il b mostly in lc room in PS or in the frost server in C&E room, when i can play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…