Blue Jay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just a little reminder--whenever you finish an analysis, let me know so I can add it to the index I'm keeping
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Right, sorry about that, will do with future analyses!
    Hey, sorry for making a lot of changes to your Kyogre analysis - I'm just getting into GP and I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right. You wrote a wonderful analysis though - I really enjoyed reading it (especially since it's an Ubers analysis).
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    No problem at all! I looked through the changes you made and they all seemed sensible to me; in retrospect I'd phrased some things just a little awkwardly or was too wordy. And I can hardly expect to get my first analysis just right on the first try! But thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked it! :D
    waiiiit when did you become qc? grats
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Thanks, I hope it was a good first attempt at an analysis! :) Also, I've reworded parts of the analysis a little now to avoid repetition where possible (although the Team Options sections overlap a lot), so shall I post on the Grammar-Pose Queue again for my second check?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Just change the title to 1/2 and someone will check
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Alright, thanks. :)
    So it seems we were picked to play Ubers BOTW Week 6.

My timezone is EST. Give me some times that work for you and I'll see if they work for me too.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    Actually something just came up for me on Wed. Can you do Friday? I'm free between 2-3 and anytime after 5 then.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    I'm on PS! if you wanna battle.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    Hey, leave a VM on my wall when you get on so we can BOTW.
    I see you aren't afk anymore, I am on oriserver as megacham. Please hurry, I need to go soon.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    word
    BKC
    BKC
    Word, yo!
    I can literally only play tonight(this is my only busy weekend out of the 2+ weeks lol), and only for a limited time range (next hour or two), I will try to check here every 15ish min but the best way to contact me is on irc
    hi we need to play for mute

I'm EST and can play from 5-10:30 est on weekdays, and nearly any time this sunday
    im sorry if my rate came out mean or something, didnt intend to be so, just wanted to clarify that dialga needs that backbone.
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Yeah, I'm sorry too, I might've been too quick to interpret it that way. You're right about the need for the backbone for Dialga, of course. I just feel like the team really wants some more hazards/paralysis from the defensive Pokemon, to support the few offensive Pokemon better, as they have to make up the team's entire offensive presence.
    hi, we're paired for r1 of the ubers open, when do you want to play?
    BKC
    BKC
    thats fine, what time did you have in mind
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Hi, sorry I haven't replied for a while, but I currently have no internet access at home. Is it possible for us to move the match towards the end of the week?
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah that works, no worries
    Just wanted to send VM to tell you that I really like what you post in the Ubers sub-forums as opposed to like spamming just about everything you put up.
    MMII
    MMII
    Also, if you are interested in finding more places to talk about Ubers you should try visiting #Ubers on IRC. It doesn't move much faster than the forums do but you'll almost always get a response if you start a conversation.
    MMII
    MMII
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Hey, thanks, it means a lot! :D And I'll be sure to check that out sometime soon.
    Hey, you make a lot of excellent posts in the Ubers forums. Keep it up! :)
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Thanks, man, I really appreciate it! :D Your posts are great too, always to the point!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…