Duck Chris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for the sky tourney. I'm GMT+1, can you play today ?
    Duck Chris
    Duck Chris
    take the win, I'm not interested in finishing this tourney.
    Hello, we're paired for the Helping Hand Tour, when can you battle? I'd prefer if we could battle sometime next week, if that's okay with you. I'm GMT -5, btw.
    Duck Chris
    Duck Chris
    sure sometime next week seems fine. I'm busy wednesday night though
    i'm not sure if i'm on during the day tomorrow. i'm PST (california). i'll be on friday and saturday nights for sure. sunday i'll try to be on the whole day
    yo dawg, you're my farm league opponent. you can usually find me at the ubers chat on pokemonshowdown under the username: Mr OpTic Merk
    hi we gotta play for tiering director tour, im est and am usually available afternoons/evenings on weekdays and most times on weekends (though i wont be available until later this saturday), lmk when you want to play. im more easily found on irc however (#neverused, #pokemon, #spl, etc)
    Hey, you won a Bergmite in the giveaway on twitter! Let me know what your FC / In game name is, when you're available to trade, and which gender you want. My FC is 0259 - 0773 - 7016
    Hello, seems like we're paired for BW UU tournament. When is a good time for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…