1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Xelx

1. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    That's fine. I'm GMT-5, so only an hour ahead. I won't be able to play until next weekend. We can try to do it then and if not, definitely the weekend after.
    Jan 16, 2014
  2. Xelx
    Xelx
    ok no problem
    Jan 21, 2014
  3. Xelx
    Xelx
    so??????
    Jan 26, 2014
  4. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    Ah, man, sorry :(. I've got classes this week, but I'm gonna try to be free from Thursday through this weekend.
    Jan 27, 2014
  5. Xelx
    Xelx
    i'll try to be on the weekend, prolly can not battle neither on Thursday nor Friday due college but i'll try
    Jan 28, 2014
  6. Xelx
    Xelx
    man this is annoying when can we battle????
    Jan 31, 2014
  7. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    I know. Tomorrow we do this.
    Jan 31, 2014
  8. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    Yooo, I'll be around all day today. Hit me up whenever you want to battle for OST
    Feb 1, 2014
  9. Xelx
    Xelx
    what about today (sunday)? had to do some homework for saturday night (yeah bs) and i wasnt available at all
    Feb 2, 2014
  10. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    Today works. I'll be around until 5:30 PM your time
    Feb 2, 2014
  11. Xelx
    Xelx
    you cant a bit late? its because im not gonna be at home until like 6pm my time lol
    Feb 2, 2014
  12. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    Well, I'll only be unavailable for 3-4 hrs. Does 8:30-9:30 your time work better for you?
    Feb 2, 2014
  13. Xelx
    Xelx
    yeah those times sound really fine
    Feb 2, 2014
  14. Mulligan
    Mulligan
    Sorry about last week. I literally fell asleep -_-. I'm available all this weekend to play for OST. Hit me up whenever you want to battle.
    Feb 8, 2014