SpaceNarwhal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SpaceNarwhal?! Why not starwhal?!

(It's a game if you didn't know)
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    It's a pretty fun game actually, but I was a space narwhal long before they even started making the game. Also, space > star, and nobody likes just copying a name...
    WaffleTitan
    WaffleTitan
    Haha fair enough lol
    Okay, update time. Got all the legendgaries I can get with my copy so far, needs your cooperation to help each other get the rest :P So hows your hoenn journey coming along?
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    I caught Mesprit and Aslef the other day, and got to Evergrande city. You're right, it IS lame, but there are more flowers than I expected lol
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    woot, Finals are over now so I can gameeee. We need to designate a time to trade lol
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    I can give you all my version exclusives first, then vice versa so we can catch dem awl.
    Spaaaaace. Go back on steam or go on John's server again. Dewwit.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    It's not lag I'm worried about, just the sheer lack of time I have now. Since I left uni, I can't just sit and play videogames all day anymore :( and I daren't use the steam android app because wombat will just keep spamming me. Tell him I said that btw, and blame him for my internet deadness :P
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    It won't help, but I want him to feel guilty :3
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    -pays melon tax- :melon:
    Spoilers; Ever-grande city is still just a pokemon center and some flowers. :I
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    That's the only take away from the remake now, not fixing the lying place-name.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Y no pokemart >:|
    The league pokemart usually sold everything so I could stock up without flying to like twelve different places
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    yes but quick balls. They're at Fallarbor town
    Hey, there! I saw on the WiFi SQSR thread (and on your profile too) that you have a spare EU Gengar code. I also noticed that you offered it to Kantotrainer90, but he/she says they can't use it due to region lock. In that case, I wouldn't mind having a go at it - but I don't want to just claim it, you see. Would you like to trade for it, instead? Maybe some PP Ups/Maxes? EV training? Let me know :D
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    Alright, I'll be around - unless you are now.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Thanks for your help! Sorry it took so long to organise our trades
    Sakuretsu
    Sakuretsu
    No problem. Sorry about that one point mistake, but it was only one point. Anyway, thanks!
    15 more legendgaries... o.o still hoping for an event mew or jirachi too considering they were of that generation.
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    I'll be needing my Ho-oh back from xy soon :P
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    I hope there'll be a mew event, afaik there's not been a gen 6 event in Japan, and you know how they won't ever give an event to non-japan only...
    Quick balls are OP for legendgary captures. :)
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    Oh I got him. I also have all of the legendgaries I can get until I get a perfect ev Pokémon, aand the ruby exclusives which unlock more legendgaries to capture...
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    I'll help out with the ruby ones once I get that far lol, but only if I can borrow the sapphire ones :P
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    Well duh of course you can borrow them. :P
    Forgot to ask earlier, do you have aNY leavanny or their starting evolutions?
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    And be prepared for the longest. cutscenes. of. life. when you approach that portion of the game. Soft resetting for fainted kyorge/whiting out was a royal pain.
    Borealis_
    Borealis_
    Also for the love of god stay in those stores/around other pokemongers, get yourself an eon ticket :P
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    They said they'll save a figurine for me, so I have to go back soon... That's the worst part of my job, it's in the middle of nowhere and there's no Wi-Fi or other people...
    It may please you to know Europe gets the steel-case edition of the games, and that I haven't gotten my copy yet, and that I made this account to stalk. :3
    Hey there, I saw how you helped a lot of people complete their national dex, can you help me with mine?I have about 553 of them, can you help me with the rest?
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    That depends what they are lol. If you pm me a list or a pastebin, I'll see what I can do. I can only do touch trades if that's okay with you.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I don't want anything except touch trades, don't have enough space, I will make a list tonight and give it to you
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    No problem, just making sure you realised :P I just need a list so I can grab stuff from both games and bank, my stuff is a bit of a mess atm lol
    Ok, tell me when you can send me the Master Ball
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Sorry, I had too sleep :P Are you still looking? I saw you got one in SQSR. I'll be able to trade this evening, I'll let you know...
    Hi, I have an Egg that matches your TSV. Could you hatch and nickname it for me? I'd be happy to give you a non-redis copy of it.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    2096 isn't one of mine, I've got 3891 and 2062. Did you mean 2062, that's the one everyone else seems to get matches for... Nickname's fine, I can do that easy enough, and I think I'm usually around in the morning for you, so just leave me a message whenever you're ready
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Oh really? My bad. I must have gotten it down wrong then. Woops. No worries, I guess.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Oh well, if you re-check it, and it IS one of mine, I'm still happy to hatch it for you...
    Hey, there. One of my Skiddo eggs matches your TSV of 2062, so I was wondering if you could hatch it for me. Payment can be discussed.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Sure, but I won't be able to until Monday, so as long as you're happy to wait, I can do that no problem. As for payment, it's not like it's hard work to hatch an egg lol, so I'd just ask if I can keep a clone of the Skiddo?
    BarrelRoll
    BarrelRoll
    I can't clone, but if you can, you can definitely keep a copy.
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Okay, I'm back now. Yes, I'm able to clone so that's great thanks. I've added you already, and incase you don't have it, my FC is: 4098-3491-0045 and the IGN is Elysium, just send me a message here whenever you're ready to trade
    I wonder if I can Masuda a perfect Beldum before ORAS is released...?
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    No, no I can't... but when I can get the event one, and two as payment for cloning, why bother...
    That moment when you have three boxes of Eevees, and you realise they're all in the wrong pokeball... -facedesk-
    There are 30 "essential" cutscenes between the first and second gym battles... that seems a LITTLE excessive...
    Heya, ive been looking through my old eggs and found an egg that has your shiny value, (3891), i was wondering if there is any chance you could help me hatch it sometime? Its a rotom.

Let me know!
    Thanks
    Apparently Masuda'ing will give a shiny every 1365 pokemon... My first Kricketot egg hatches shiny... I wasn't even Masuda'ing :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…