Limitless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would as well like a chance to take place in the new tutoring session. If I could that would be delightful. I'm having confusion about my team and what I should improve on.
    Hey I would kindly appreciate it if you were to tutor me. Im having problems putting together teams
    Hey I was wondering how I jump onto your tutoring program? I'm new to competitive pokemon battling. Cheers
    Hey! I am new to competitive pokemon battling and was wondering if there was anyway i could get tutored? Thank you so much!!
    Hi!
    We are paired for the OST Round 1. I can play pretty much any weekday evening (GMT +1) and most of the weekend, but only from January 25th.
    Limitless
    Limitless
    yea i can play whenever. just lemme know when you're ready.
    Hello, I'd like to be one of the tutored. Would you mind if you give me the instructions to participate? Thanks a lot!
    could you tell me how to sign up for tutee? missed my chance this month but would like to get a spot next month. thx
    Hey Limitless, did your teambuilding guide ever get published in the smog or on site?

If so could I have a link for it? I think it would be a big help for some of the newer users we have in mentoring.

Cheers :)
    Limitless
    Limitless
    It was in a Smog article. I forget which one.
    Hello, I am not new to the game it is just mainly the advanced team building/ predicting swaps in battle that i struggle with, other than that, i am ready to start tutoring. I am in the EST . And I am avalible from 4:30pm-8:45pm Mon-Fri and Sat 12:30-4:55pm
    I'll Sign Up For Being A Tutee in XY OU. Time Zone is UTC/GMT PHT - Philippine Time
    3:30 - 6:00 Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. 5:00 - 6:00 Mondays, Wednesdays. I can't be available in Saturdays and Sundays. Send me a message back.
    Ill sigh up to be a tutor on Showdown, x and y ou. My time is est, and ive been playing pokemon for years and i love the sport and the game aspects
    Redpunter
    Redpunter
    oh yeah my Showdown Name is Redpunter.
    Redpunter
    Redpunter
    and one last thing, I've self taught myself the game, it has become my heart and my soul. I'm, 13 but I have ten times the experience that most 13 year olds have when it comes to Pokemon. I'm very mature for my age as well and I would love to become a tutor
    Hey hows it going, I am want to get a tutor so I can learn the ins and outs of the competitive play and am having problems selecting teams and matching certain pokemon together and would like to ask you for some help
    Long time player looking for tutor. I know all the Ins and outs of IV, EV, breeding, ect... just looking to increase my skills as an effective comp battler and tactical skills in battles, priorities, move sets, and team build mechanics. Basically i want to actually start kicking but. haha.
    Ok, I can play in 40-60 minutes, send me a vm when you are ready.
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Okay, I just have to get back from class, which will be in like 25 minutes.
    Limitless
    Limitless
    I'm on the Ori server on PS. Meet you there.
    Well, I was playing STs and you didn't ask me for play but well, is past, tell me when you can play man (copypaste: gmt +2 from 17:00 to 22:00 every day, in weekends I can play more hours)
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Can you play in 40 -60 minutes?
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Whatever. I'm on all the time. Just give me a specific time in EST.
    Tell me a day and hour you can play. I'm gmt +2 and can play from 17:00 to 22:00 every day, in weekends I can play more hours.
    Limitless
    Limitless
    I didn't see you at all over the weekend...
    Hey there, I was curious if you were still hosting the training starting on the 18th. And if so could I join up? I'm really interested in competitive play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…