Ray Jay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanted to write the analysis on tympole however it hasn't been approved yet, would you be able to help with that?
    good luck with all your stuff man, you know you will still be welcome in the chan though he who it it first :]
    You missed a few things that were reserved over 72 hours ago that never got posted, such as Scraggy (which i requested if you do remove the reservation) and Corphish (which I may pick up after Mienfoo). If you want, I can look through and pick out all this stuff.
    Ray, I need a picture of a Cubone with Play Rough. People on the thread are complaining about me listing it.
    Goddess Briyella
    It is legal as an egg move. You can always check legalities on IRC or Pokemon Showdown with the "/learn pokemon, move" command. If they're complaining about it being on the set and not about what they believe is an illegality, that is for QC to determine.

http://snag.gy/dt70u.jpg
    JEFLIV
    JEFLIV
    Thanks. Ground/Fairy coverage is just stellar. Does anything else notable get it?
    Goddess Briyella
    Phanpy and Snubbull.
    what a nerd alert

and stop browsing smogon and not be on irc (BAN ME PLEASE) :(
    yo we're matched up for ost 10. im gmt-5 and sundays are best for me. Let me know when you're free
    MCBarrett
    MCBarrett
    yea that sounds good
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    gonna have to dip out today actually, something totally unexpected came up. you're welcome to quote this and take the activity win!
    MCBarrett
    MCBarrett
    uh i was gone for a while with comp probs are u still out?
    Hey, I play LC a lot and I'm really looking to improve. I was hoping that you could help?
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    In terms of improving your battling skills, obviously laddering is huge for practice but only helps you so much for teambuilding. I'd recommend asking questions in our irc channel when you have them, reading through the work in progress analyses, and if all else fails, you can signup to get an LC tutor in the Battling 101 subforum when signups open up again on February 3!
    skies
    skies
    Ok thanks! But I don't really know how to use IRC at all...
    skies
    skies
    NVM just followed that link and ya
    Hey when do you want to play our game? I can play from 4-6 GMT -8 p much every day this week unless complications arise.
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    for those looking at ths thinking im johning dcae and i scheduled on irc so stawp
    Hey, while the lc interviews are a great idea, i dont think youre exploiting it well as not too many members check it out. Would you consider a suggestion of having it a smog article like the arterview? ^.^
    Rofl an-94 is banned
    Is this related to anything that happened in the lc suspect thread or do you not know anything about it?
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    He got infracted repeatedly for insulting users haha
    Just a reminder to let me know when you completed an analysis to add it to the index

Or do it yourself

something idk
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    Kk didn't know we had one but I'll start adding them to it lol
    petition to remove 'since' from all areas used incorrectly y/y/y
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    i will sign that 1000 times using illegal aliases because that's how strongly i believe in it
    [10:41am] RayJay (Mibbit@synIRC-DE9EBEA8.hlrn.qwest.net) left the chat room. (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
    [10:43am] sirndpt: WOW WTF I JUST SAW THIS
    [10:43am] sirndpt: ;_;
    Hey Ray, some stuff happened and my laptop didn't get brought on my vacation. I'll be back either tomorrow or the day after and get chinchou up and edit mite ASAP.
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    No worries, thanks for letting me know!
    I have, but the thing is that it's still messing up... I was fixing it but only did it halfway. I'll fix it later. Sorry about that ;-;
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    Can you let me know when it is fixed?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    sure thing
    Kingler
    Kingler
    THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE whoosh finally fuck é
    Could you check out my Cubone and Remoraid analyses? Thanks!
    Ray Jay
    Ray Jay
    Im int he process of doing so, sorry for delay so much to QC right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…