reiku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wen fite all gen

i can play anytime today / tomorrow :]
    gmt-3
    reiku
    reiku
    uhh, i'll be online tho if u wanna fight and u see malekith or whatever spain player in irc tell him to contact me
    Goldenglue sucks . <
    reiku
    reiku
    BEST MIDLANER IN THE WORLD EVER.

El año que viene campeón de los Worlds ;)
    Geitz
    Geitz
    n
    reiku
    reiku
    y easy as fuck
    yo reiku we are matched for the semifinals. when would you like to play? i'm gmt -4. i can play saturday morning before 11 am my time or some weeknights depending on the day. I can't play Sunday at all. when is the earliest (day) you could play?
    aim
    aim
    plus would be a little more convenient for me haha
    aim
    aim
    if i'm not in #wcop though and you can fight early just fight on the scheduled time haha cause i'll be out most likely
    reiku
    reiku
    yea sorry for not answer u before but i was working xD, now i go with my family and them back in the scheduled time in like 6 hours
    Hello, Reik! I'll be available on those days you've mentioned [coming from D4RR3N's message while you guys chatted on Skype]. I'm at the GMT +8 timezone; give me your available times so that we can schedule a time for us to battle. Good luck~ =]
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    I'll be most surely on 10 pm onwards my time, which will be like 3 pm for you. I'll always be on the Pokemon Online server on the PO simulator, and you'll always see me in the #Jamsch's Barracks and #APC channels. See you there! =]
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Note that my availability schedule counts for today and tomorrow. And I'll be on almost all-day on Sunday, so, see you there~ =]
    reiku
    reiku
    I will back in 1:30 hours at my home, I"ll look for you then in po server
    Hi!
    I'll be on most of the afternoon, I'll play the Tour so we can play right before if you want, otherwise we can play once we are both out / one of us won :D
    Hi! We are paired for the OST.
    I can play tonight / tomorrow / wednesday / Friday evening and Saturday most of the day. What's the best time for you?
    reiku
    reiku
    frid/sat sounds good for me, school stuff during the week and i need time to prepare this! :)
    We finally get to battle <3 Uh I would like to build a near decent team so I guess earliest Wednesday after 3pm EST, which is 9PM your time, and I should be generally free for the weekends around your night. What about you?
    reiku
    reiku
    :] i'll be available all days since we are out im not taking this battle srsly, so when u wanna fite will be ok for me <3
    Cased
    Haha good to know man, uh I'll be ready by Wednesday then ! Good luck gorgeous
    Hi, we are paired for smogtour. Im gmt-6 and available every weekday 3/4pm till 10pm. And should be free all day on weekends if nothing comes up. Whats your timezone and when can you play?
    Choice Specs
    Choice Specs
    I just noticed the deadline is this saturday. So if we're going to play on the weekend, it must be on a saturday.
    Do you think you can play on around Friday 10-11pm your time and use saturday as our backup day? If not then anytime past 7pm your time on a saturday should be fine by me.
    reiku
    reiku
    yea budd, frid 10-11 pm my time is perfect for me :)
    Choice Specs
    Choice Specs
    awesome :)
    hello we're paired for spl
    i am est (gmt-5) and am available wednesday 3-5 PM EST, friday 5-7 PM EST, or saturday 12-3 PM EST.

please let me know when you are available.
    dice
    dice
    Wednesday works for me. 3 pm est :)
    dice
    dice
    yo, a meeting popped up and i won't be back til like 4-4:30 ish. is this alright? if not, we can do it on friday or the weekend
    reiku
    reiku
    Its late for me on a week day and i have class tmr so friday its fine
    yo we're paired for spl and im gmt -5
    i cant do thursday friday or saturday at all and id like some time to prepare so sometime sunday would be best for us to battle
    gl; hf =)
    reiku
    reiku
    ya, sunday sounds good for me too, what time do u wanna play :)
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    would 2 pm my time be fine?
    im pretty flexible sunday so just let me know
    reiku
    reiku
    Yep that would be 8 pm for me, sounds perfect :p
    hi, when do you want to schedule a time to play for ST10? My timezone is EST (GMT -5). I'm not free to play for very often during the weekdays since I have tests, nor am I available to play on Saturdays from 2-4:15 PM nor Sundays from 12-4 PM.
    hey reiky, i'm available to battle on tuesday, thursday, and the weekend, gmt-8. i;d like to battle asap so let me know when's a good tme for you :)
    reiku
    reiku
    Fooly :D, thursday sounds good for me cuz i have an exam tmr, what time do u wanna play, i think im available in my afternoon around 16pm until 12 pm gmt +1 :)
    Hola reiku, le escribo formalmente este VM para poder llevarme el activity win de forma easy. Le agradecería que no me contestase.
    reiku
    reiku
    shut uppppp, no has usado la plantilla oficial de sharks :[
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Es de Aldaron, no de sharks ( creo ), de todos modos es sólo un formalismo para no perder por activity. Ale, muérete.
    reiku
    reiku
    hater imo
    hey :) we gotta play for spl. I am GMT-5 and I'm going back to college this week, so next weekend will probably be the best for me. I can try to have a team ready by Wednesday too if weekend doesn't work for you :o, when will you be available?
    reiku
    reiku
    im not available wednes-thursd cuz i have exams, so at weekend sounds perfect for me specially because timezones :)
    Hey man, I'm going to be late. I got out of work later than I thought, sorry. If you can't be here in the next hour or so, that's fine, we'll have to go tomorrow.
    reiku
    reiku
    its ok, i'll be in #spl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…