ModelT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Oh, what a nice Meta you have there," Gen VII commented, and then JUDO THROW right onto it's head.
    Hello, you should stop junior-modding (="hi you need descriptions etc") since it's forbidden. Instead, PM it to me.
    ModelT
    ModelT
    I'm sorry. It's been awhile since I've read the rules. Didn't even realize it was bad, thought I was helping. Consider it stopped.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    you're helping, sure, but you're also spamming needlessly, you could simply PM me or the user and it would be the same (but you wouldn't be posting for nothing).
    ModelT
    ModelT
    Sorry about that. I try to keep the rates top notch, but I got a little lazy there. My job leaves me with a lot of down time, most of which I spend here.
    Thanks for the rate! Want me to start breeding you a Larvitar? How is this:
    Adamant | Stealth Rock, Pursuit? | 31/31/31/x/31/31
    May I trade you this for the Mandibuzz you recommended?
    Also, I have extra 4 or 5 IV extra gibles, bulbasaurs, dratini, rotom, gastly, mawile, and rats; if you have any breeding leftovers or extras I would love to do an exchange! Or if you want them for free that is okay too :)

-B
    SmokingBomber465
    SmokingBomber465
    Alright I can actually get online now probably and send over your Larvitar. Send me a trade request when you want ;)
    ModelT
    ModelT
    Sup. Sorry I've been AWOL. My router got trashed on Friday, and I just got it set up and reconfigured again. x.x Almost a week without internet.
    SmokingBomber465
    SmokingBomber465
    Hahah that's fine. Want to try this Saturday instead? Choose a time after 4pm EST :) Also: wanna battle at the same time? Also Also: I have some breeding leftovers of various pokemon if you want anything ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…