Smogon Forums

ModelT
ModelT
Wow, SR and Pursuit sounds perfect. =) have Mawiles and Ralts, not interested in Gastlies or Bulbasaurs, but gibles, dratinis and Rotoms sure. I only have the Growlithes, Gligars, Mandibuzz, and some Makuhitas. Makuhitas have Bullet Puncha and Cross Chop egg moves. Growlithes have Close Combat, Gligars have HA, and Mandibuzz has Foul Play and Knock Off egg moves.

What would you like?
SmokingBomber465
SmokingBomber465
Alright, I'll breed it up later on today hopefully! I actually have a HA gligar and just bred myself a mandibuzz, but a growlithe would be nice! I want to try out your set ;)
ModelT
ModelT
Which set? I don't actually have a Morning Sun Growlithe. My set that I normally run is Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge on top of Flash Fire (to help w/ fire weaknesses). I have a 31|31|31|x|31|31 good to go w/ Flare Blitz and Wild Charge. Just evolve it, stick it in the Day Care for the easy lvl. 100 trick, and then TM Wild Charge onto it and you're set.
SmokingBomber465
SmokingBomber465
That sounds perfect! I have your Larvitar bred and ready but I won't be able to trade until Saturday evening EST. Wanna choose a time on Saturday to make the trade? possibly 6pm EST (11pm GMT)?
ModelT
ModelT
I'm down for 6pm on Saturday. I have to be somewhere by 7, so it's a narrow window. I'll make sure to add your friend code and be online for it.