Malfunction
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, paired for GSC Cup
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    hey i'm a little busy this upcoming week, probably not till next weekend, hope that's okay! I'm +3, usually on in the evenings
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    How about Sunday around 9 pm my time?
    howdo you have six reaction score
    IBM
    I think it’s a smogtours thing. No one reacts to win posts and signup posts so it’s a black hole for reaction score. Unlike the CHAD 1v1 where everyone gets reactions
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    you mean why so low? reaction score is relatively new, at least 1500 of my messages where before ~2012 which iirc was around when the forums were redesigned and these things introduced. i've only recently become more active!
    Heyy, we're matched in OST-r2. For me weekends are great but i can also play after school during the week (gmt -6). Also I'm LanturnLight on showdown
    hello ost im gmt +0 can you play on the weekend during my 11/12pm? :)
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    ok 10 pm my time sounds good, if not this weekend the next one, no issues
    Viduf
    Viduf
    ill try to let you know beforehand if im unable to play, see you saturday then
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    Hey man, we still up in 10 mins?
    Hey man, unfortunately I dont use any social media anymore but we can talk via here lol. How's life
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    Nah I'm working now, grad school is a waste of time haha. Physics is cool though! Where do you teach?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    A mixed secondary in outer london! It's fun yep, what job you got ? engineering related?
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    Good stuff! I'm mostly working freelance and on a couple of projects of my own as a software engineer. Progress is a little slow but I really enjoy the work.
    Oh no worries man but let me know what you're up to nowadays, I'm assuming you are doing your masters or PHD in electronical engineering as well since we were both on the same level last time we spoke, I just got some experience in the world of work this past year and hopefully will be somewhere in the middle east working on oil rigs in a year or two hehe
    Salam brother Bilal, how are you doing man? Its somalia btw lol, me and xtra where just remembering the good old days with you and sweep and younes man, hope all is well and please respond! i quit this game as well lol for good, and gonna start my masters in petroluem engineerng in a few weeks
    Hi, we have to play for the oficial tour. I'll be very busy this week, so can we play on saturday between 3pm and 11pm (GMT-4:30)?
    Hey, i'm on #pokemon right now as we35, but can find you there. Message me somewhere :)

Have a nice day
    Sorry, i'm pretty busy today :( I have to leave in about an hour. You may VM me your times for tomorrow!?

Have a nice day
    Hi, i'm available the next hour. Which IRC Channel can i find you on? I'm on PS" right now as "we35".

Have a nice day
    Hey, mine is GMT+1. I'm usually available in the evening around 8-10 PM.

Have a nice day
    We can you play for the Farm League? I'm GMT-7 so, tell me when you are available, because of I have a lot of free-time so, I prefer you tell me. Have nice day. (=
    Hey! Just in case i don't catch you on irc can you link me to where you watch "Attack on Titan".
    Some of my friends said it was really good so I thought I would give it a chance.
    Malfunction
    Malfunction
    it's p damn good alright
    i don't watch online, i download from sub groups. google "ggkthx".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…