Aqualouis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We gotta play for POWC in LC man, i figured you check smogon profile more than po. I'm going to be barely active from april 22-24 but I'm usually on fairly late (im gmt -7) every other day of the week. So at night for me may work morning for you (or morning for me and afternoon for you). Let me know.
    Hello buddy, we are matched up in SPL 5 Finals. I'm US Eastern time zone. I will not be available until the weekend, but I should have several times open. Let me know what your schedule is like for the weekend.
    Aqualouis
    Aqualouis
    Whenever, ill be on irc at Any reasonnable Time for a GMT+1 guy
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Let's schedule for posterity, with it to be subject to change either sooner or later. Sunday at 4pm EDT good?
    Aqualouis
    Aqualouis
    Saturday in my evening
    wanna play now?oo
    HeIIraiser
    fucking french
    fucking john
    Aqualouis
    Aqualouis
    God as you won't stop annoying me ima tell you my life
    Yes I'm on my fucking phone on a fucking train leading me far away from my fucking computer for fucking exams and I won't fucking be here before fucking tomorrow. I still don't fucking know if I'll fucking be able to play on fucking tomorrow or fucking Wednesday or even fucking Thursday cause ill be fucking busy with fucking college stuffs
    HeIIraiser
    sorry about that man, it was my sister using the computer. :/
    but gl in ur exams, bro, we play weekend. :]
    man sun vs sun - that was intense. Skillful sacrifices, brother! Also awesome job clearing rocks off the field :] Latios shits on unprepared sun teams so hard, lol.
    we have to play for the spl!! i can only play from friday to sunday cuz i got a shitload of exams so just pick a day and we'll do it
    Aqualouis
    Aqualouis
    Friday then bud' ! :)
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    is it possible to play at like 3.45-4pm gmt+1 tomorrow? i wanna do at the earliest
    Aqualouis
    Aqualouis
    Im on SmogTours
    hey, we are matched up for SPL, my GMT is +1 (same as yours I think) so it should be easy to play, I'm not ready due to irl stuff, but since I'll have a lot of free time in this week I think I can get ready easily by tomorrow, so just let me know a suitable time for you
    hey when do you want to play i'm gmt -7 and available pretty much whenever
    y0, when would you like to play for the UU open?
    Aqualouis
    Aqualouis
    Tomorrow or on Wednesday, from 5pm to 12am my time (gmt +2), ill be on irc under "Aqualouis"
    I can try for today, but for the most part Thursday is the better day for me, barring unexcepted work or events.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…