Sweepage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're up for XY Team Tour. When are you available?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    what time do you wanna play and when? pls make it soon
    Dread Arceus
    Dread Arceus
    I should be on all day today, if you're good to go now. PS name is Dread Arceus, and I'm usually in the OU room
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    yeah hold on i'll get on now
    Hello good sir.
    It's just to inform you that Shadonia has some issues with his internet, and he actually cannot connect himself atm.
    hey, I have a couple appointments at the beginning of the week, but I should be free after wednesday
    do you want to plan to play on thursday?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    it's actually better than the 11 hour difference with me and GaryTheGengar. I'm GMT +3 and if 8 AM CST means 4-5 PM my time i'm ok with that, just give me your best time and we'll see what we can do but 4-5 pm my time seems good to me.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    lol i waited for you today 8 am CST, (right now). But i didn't read that you said friday. So ok, tommorow 8 am cst. please be there
    Stellar
    Stellar
    Sounds good. 8 AM CST is actually an hour later from when you posted, 2 hours and forty minutes before this message.
    Hello we are paired for ouat. Im +1 Gmt when are you available?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    our timezones are close, ask me to battle whenever you see me on. If you have irc im usually on #spl
    Hey man I'm smoking some bowls with a friend lets fight in like 30 if that's cool
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    i dont mind but i've been passng out. so if i dont respond i probably fell asleep
    what about the weekend
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    that's even worse. Arab weekends = Friday, Saturday
    Foreign weekend: Saturday, Sunday.

But sure i'll play on weekend if i have to. But only 1 and 2 pm your time.
    ayyo im gmt-8 id rather play thursday. im free from 1 - 5 my time and then like 7 - whenever thurs and i can make my self available friday if need be
    Dissapoint man, bringing up da past. Dat was 5 yrs ago. Smfh.
    Dave
    Dave
    I am. It was so random tho LOL
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ahahahaha yeah. I don't know saw you talkin bout women and i remembered it. Those were good time.s so i thought it would put a smile on those people who remain from those days including you.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ahahahaha yeah. I don't know saw you talkin bout women and i remembered it. Those were good time.s so i thought it would put a smile on those people who remain from those days including you.
    LOOOOL alright that makes way more fucking sense. You had me looking through my predictions for a nigga named B Magic.

I thought Marth and I were the only ones who watched it.

Charlie Clips is the best idc. I don't watch too much Smack URL or w.e but Arsonal and Clips are the best

>B-Magic
    Trash nikka LOSING fucking R1
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    oh are you in the finals? What's the difference between me and you? do you have a trophy? LOL. I got lucked you garbage everyone saw that.
    damn man, you got lucked like crazy. you should have won bw imo.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    thanks man.. I didn't give it as much time and prep as leftiez gave it.. he still deserved it for the commitment he had
    cant you stop trolling me '-'
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I'm not trolling you. This is my opinion about you.
    Fakes
    Ok but idc
    I wanted this One teAm didnt i?
    Also i Never Took your Teams ans Said then are mine
    Grats on 2 Seed :)
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    That's very nice of you considering my attempt at trolling you not so long ago. Thanks, from now on you're ma nikka.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…