Juanpa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we need to play for ost, I'm gmt+6 and can play around 11 pm my time. I can play from tmrw so tell me when is good for u
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    Perfect, I'm gmt-5 and at that time would be perfect for me too so if you want we could play tomorrow
    Bryce
    Bryce
    alright
    Bryce
    Bryce
    sry I cudn't come online, just look for me during that time everyday. also,it'll be much easier if u have skype. my name is mq.santo123
    YO APPARENTLY WE HAVE TO PLAY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT TOUR, THE THING WITH THE EGGS, I'M GMT+0 AVAILABLE OFTEN IN AFTERNOONS/EVENINGS AND HAVE JUST SENT MY EGG IN TO FIREMAGE
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    I'm GMT-5, can toy play on wenesday at 1:00pm GMT-5?
    Rowan
    yes. I shall see you then.
    Rowan
    right, i'm online now, PS as 'corkscrew', irc as 'rowan'
    sup, we're paired for the uu mini tourney. im gmt+1, when do you want to play?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    we can play now if you're still on, if not pick a time when you can
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    Ok, tomorrow I'll be between 6 and 8 pm in your country, tell me when you're for us to play
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sorry i just got back home, u still there?
    yo, random pokemon tour opponents - when are you free?
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    sorry for the delay, I was in exams this week, I'm GMT- 5 usually I can play at night. when you can play?
    scene
    your night sound like a good time for me, I'm Scene on PS so hit me up if you see me online or here and we can get this done!
    Hey ! Tenemos que jugar para el Flying Blind Tourney. Siempre estoy aqui : http://frenchtime.psim.us/.
    Si me quieres contactar. Mi GMT es +1
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    Ok, soy GMT-5 ando un poco ocupado por la uni, pero espero coincidamos y juguemos pronto, nomás.
    Hi, we're paired for the walkthrough tournament, I'm GMT +1 and I can play saturday afternoon and sunday from 10 AM to 7 PM.
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    Hi, i'm GMT-5, Can you play saturday at 19:00 / 20:00 of your time zone?
    Anno nyme
    Yes, we'll plau saturday then.
    I'll be on PS as Anno-nyme.
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    Ok, see you on Saturday
    Hello. You have signed up for Smogon Omaha 3 and have not yet sent in your Pokémon. Please do so.
    hello, we're paired up for the ru open. i'm gmt +2 and should hopefully be ready starting monday. lmk when you're available
    Hey, when do you want to fight for the uu open? Im gmt -7 and can play on weekends my time, or late nights. I can try to play at another time but theres no guarantee due to work
    Juanpa
    Juanpa
    Hi bro, well i am GMT-5 weekends not I connect much, you could play on Friday or any day of the week? and you say to that time I can play, regards.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    I work monday-friday until 9 PM my time. And wouldn't be home until midnight for you. If you could play on a weekend that would be great, because the only other time I can play is really late for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…