HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired for r3 of tournament tour. let me know when you're ready to battle.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    What about Friday or Sunday? I'm GMT-3 in Daylight Saving Time, so it's like GMT-2

I'll prolly be free during my afternoons or evenings and you can easily find me on #baril, #pokemon and #spl on IRC.
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    yeah, that'll work. That's usually when I'll be online Fridays and Saturdays anyways. I'll join and keep an eye out on those channels too.
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    btw, I'm GMT-5, so it shouldn't be too tough for us to find eachother
    hey you got subbed in for helping hand tournament, let me know when you would like to play!
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Okay, do you at least idle in a server on PO/PS?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hey, let me know if you idle in some server because I don't stay in the forums all the day, so it'll be easier to try to catch you in a server or something o.o
    NoStatusPlz
    yea of course not hehe. well im on right now for a very long time. let me know if you get this. nostatusplz on the main server
    When do you want to play for Egg tour?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    The weekend should be good for me. If you use IRC you can easily find me on #baril, #pokemon and #spl
    Fuzznip
    Fuzznip
    Sounds good.
    tomorow is deadline for random tour r2, i'll be available (and on irc) after 21h30 GMT +1, would that work for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Yeah, I'll just be out during the afternoon, but I'll be back by that time
    yo we got paired (again) for the RD1 of 2013 tour aka Highlander tour. I'm in GMT -5 currently.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    oh, sorry, forgot to respond this

I'm GMT-3 in Daylight Saving Time and you can easily find me on #baril, #pokemon and #spl. I'll maybe be busy at my afternoon tomorrow but any other time would be fine
    Hello, I'm Brap. We have to battle in the quarters of RBY. You're 3 hours behind me. When can you battle?
    Hi! When can you play for the lcrunu tour? gmt+1
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Will you be able to play tonight?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I think I'll be. Maybe I'll be a little late because there's a chance of I have to go out, but I'll be at home until like 11pm~midnight at your GMT.

You can find me on IRC as I said
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    that time works.

And I wanted a time I cant be om IRC all the time. see you in #Pokemon
    We're up for LCRUNU. I'm in GMT+1 and am around a lot, but especially most nights pretty late.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and free most part of the time. I'm not free just today and maybe Tuesday.

You can find me easily on #baril, #spl and #pokemon. But if you don't use IRC, tell me where I can find you
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm on irc a lot, so this won't be hard.
    Hi, I will be your opponent for round 1 of the random tourney. I am GMT +1, when can we meet to battle? I'm usually online on PS in the evening, the day doesn't matter that much :)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll build something on Monday, so we can play from Tuesday onwards. I'm GMT-3 and free most part of the time, so I'll try to catch you on PS sometime

If you use IRC, you can easily find me on #baril, #spl and #pokemon, since I don't idle in any simulator
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I don't use IRC, but I'm very easy to find on the italian chatroom in PS (I'm online atm)
    we're up for the battle factory tournament. i should be available over the next 6 days during most times. let me know when you are available. i'm GMT -10.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and free most part of the time too. I'll try to build something during the next days so the weekend should be better to play

If you use IRC, you can find me easily on #baril and #pokemon. If not, you can tell me where I can find you and I'll try to find you sometime, since I don't idle in any simulator
    kaonohiokala
    kaonohiokala
    ok i'm on PS as kaonohiokala. ready to battle if you are
    Hey I'm gmt-5, when would you like to battle for the rby tournament?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and free most part of the time. If you use IRC, you can easily find me on #baril and #pokemon. If you don't use it, you can pick a day/time and I'll try to catch you somewhere
    mfhoundoom
    mfhoundoom
    Okay, I need to find someone else on #baril too so I'll look for you there.
    Hi, when would you like to play for the Omaha Tournament? I'm GMT +1.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and would like to play from Monday onwards because I'll be busy this weekend.

I'm usually on during the afternoon/evening and you can find me easily on IRC ( #baril and #pokemon). If you don't use IRC, tell me where I can find you
    Bazi
    Bazi
    Monday works for me. I'll be on IRC around 3-6 pm your time, if that's okay with you.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Sure
    Hey man, we gotta play for the ADV OU Tournament
    My timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and usually free during the afternoons~evenings. It would be cool if we could play someday between monday and friday, because tomorrow is my dad's birthday and I'll go to another city on 16th and I'll prolly sleep all the day on 17th :P

If you use IRC, you can easily find me on #baril and #pokemo
    mael
    mael
    cool, I'll try and find you there
    When's a good time to play for the Doubles Doubles Tour?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3, it would be good to play someday on the weekend at my morning/afternoon.

You can find me on #baril and #pokemon if you use IRC. Also, I'm leaving, so I'll not play now o.o
    BlankZero
    BlankZero
    That's fine. I'm at -7, so it should work out ok, although I usually play evenings atm.

I'll try and be on #pokemon more often when I'm around to play.
    Tell me when can you play
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I already told you, but you have to tell me where I can find you since I don't stay too much on the board/forums however you call it
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    well, I'm usually free in my afternoons and evenings.
    What about playing from now until 1,5 hours? Or tomorrow in my afternoon, at about 5 PM
    Hi, we need to play for the Doubles Doubles Tourney

I'm GMT+1 and I'm usually free in my afternoons and evenings.

Tell me when can you play.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and usually free during the afternoon~evening too. I just can't play tomorrow's afternoon, but I think I'll be free the other days

If you use IRC it'll be easier to find me on #pokemon and #baril, since I don't idle in any server and I'm not always on the board
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Can you play now?
    Hey Hantsuki XD
    When do you want to play for the no lax, no HP electrics GSC tour?
    I will be on everyday this week throughout the evenings GMT-4, I'll usually be on IRC - if not, then PO.
    Tell me when will be convenient for you and I'll be sure to find you be it PO or IRC
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Oh, good. I'm GMT-3 and I'll be free all the evenings this week, so I'll catch you on IRC or PO sometime. Are you usually on #pokemon on IRC? I'm always on #baril and #pokemon
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I will be in #Pokemon.
    I'll likely be on tomorrow night for quite a bit (and really everyday after today.)
    Hey, we're paired for R2 of MUTE, when do you want to play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and usually free during the afternoon/evening. This week I just can't play on tomorrow's afternoon and I'll be busy until like 3~4pm on Wednesday.

If you use IRC, you cand easily find me on #baril and #pokemon. If you don't use it, tell me where I can find you because sometimes I'm on but not looking the board o.o
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    I'm usually just in the Ubers room on PS, but I'll also try to check IRC.
    When do you want to play for LC open?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    My schedule is kinda random right now, so it'll be easier if you catch me sometime on IRC (I'm always on #baril and #pokemon) or just tell me when and where find you and I'll try to catch you sometime
    Fuzznip
    Fuzznip
    Weekdays: 7pm-10pm EST
    Weekends: 1pm-3pm EST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…