Jkickit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YOI I put up a bunnelny for your giveaway EV trained Suicide Qwilish? the lv 54 one? amnd msg is Jkickit,and IGN:Sunny
    Jkickit
    Jkickit
    Want a name on it?
    I'll be around for the rest of the day. Shoot me a message when you're available.
    Jkickit
    Jkickit
    huh, i thought it was male based on your threa. still, i'm cool with it. thanks!
    Worker
    Worker
    wow apparently everything in my thread is wrong lol
    Worker
    Worker
    thanks though, I really needed this guy
    Hi, saw your post. I'm interested in a scraggy, if you are still giving them away! If not, now worries!
    Hey there, how's it going with the breeding? =)
    Jkickit
    Jkickit
    so-so. lol
    Miria
    Miria
    You don't have to worry about the torchic! I have one coming from another way. =) I'll see if I can ask for something simpler from you maybe! lol OR I can take a credit or two?
    Im not in for an IV battle right now. Im busy trying to catch a Tauros and Miltank.

Calibration is the same on DPPt. Go here : ClIcK
    If your doing Pearl I cant really help you :/ I dont bother to RNG on Dppt since its way harder imo than HGSS. you add your ID on that box and SID if you know it on the other.
    Lol Snorlax is a bitch to RNG...I tried for 2 days and I couldnt cause of those moving NPC's....I wouldnt really bother you can breed a better one than waste time on him.

Delay is the average time you enter the game
    Target Delay is the time you want to hit
    Calibration second is the average second you enter the game at
    Target second is the second you want to hit
    Well as long as your able to download a timer like Zomgtimer then you dont really even have to calibrate in HGSS. I have all my roamers killed off right now. What did you need help with?
    In order to get shiny Pokemon with good IVs you need to RNG abuse your ID and SID...I know it sucks...personally I dont care about shinyness as long as they have good IVs thats all I care about.
    If your learning how to RNG I can help you if your learning on HGSS. It's easier than DPPt.
    Err no its not for trick room. The 0 speed IV is there to power up Gyro Ball. And no Im not going for shiny since I dont have a good ID/SID to get a good shiny spread. And yea I like Pokemon in Matching Pokeballs.

And yea those are steps for calibration.
    Im doing a Relaxes Steelix 31/31/31/x/31/0 inside a Heavy Ball. Thats why I needed that Synchronizer. And thanks. That is odd maybe its one of our connections? Who knows.
    I was waiting on Wi-Fi since I traded ended.....im in my next project maybe when im done. I traded the hitmontop because I bred my own so I had no need for it and plus I didnt have any fodder Pokemon.
    I use Smogon's damage calc and I'm sure it takes in STAB, let me
    test it on a move that has the same base power as Crunch to see what happens.
    Would you mind doing it? can't figure out where/how to do that.
    Just no boosts or natures bla bla. on lickylick to.
    I was referring to STAB on Venom Shock and Crunch. You forgot to use the STAB multiplier on the base powers of both moves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…