JCM.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been some time. I don't know how active you still are, but it would be great to hear from you. Are you well? Been busy, I assume?

EDIT: you'd take the mick if I typo'd my first post on your wall after so long..
    Hey there, it looks like we are opponents for the next round in the farm league! I'm available pretty much every day after 3:00 Pacific Standard Time (US & Canada).
    Hey man, we're paired up in the Farm League for gen 5 NU, I am in british time zone. PLease get back to me about when we can play :) I am on PS pretty much all the time so should be pretty easy to find me :)
    I was on IRC today at 1:00 but couldnt find you :\ , hopefully we can get our game in tomorrow!
    Hey man me and you are faced off in the NU Minitour this round, so what time is good for you? I'm in GMT-4 (Michigan), and since its the holidays im pretty much on except when im sleeping from 11:00PM-6:00AM..So what times are you thinking? :)
    JCM.
    JCM.
    I'm gmt-5 I can be on tomorrow or after tomorrow I guess. Find me on the irc on #neverused
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    alright cool umm can you be on after those two days? I probably won't be on due to my wanting to spend christmas eve/day with my family, but I might be able to make it tomorrow in the morning! :)
    JCM.
    JCM.
    I can be on after tomorrow, after that as well
    Les Canadiens de MTL vont gagner cette année y/n
    JCM.
    JCM.
    1) lel 2) what the fuck are you doing up at 6:10
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    6:10 am is baby tier man

step it up
    JCM.
    JCM.
    i am 13 im still a baby ;.;
    hi, I am available every day after ten o'clock

i stay online in pokemon online
    my nick [sky] kael

i stay online in mirc/irc channel #grotto
    my gmt -3
    Hi! We are playing for the LC open, Im GMT+1 and im usually available from like 8pm to 11pm, what about you?
    JCM.
    JCM.
    yikes i didn't see this, i'm GMT -5, and i'm usually able to playy at like 6 pm - 9 pm
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Okey, guess we have to play on the weekend, if you could get on just a bit earlier it would be great :)
    [18:01] <jcm> i'm JOHNING FLCL

??????
    JCM.
    JCM.
    lol that was a joke but i swear to god i wasn't joking around when i left
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…