Aldaron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for helping out Antar and Zarel by providing input from a tier leader's perspective. All their math talk was over all of our heads, but you took the time to understand what they're saying and finally create a rating system tailor-made for smogon's needs :]
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    honestly I'm not sure >.>

it's more antar's system now and while I _hope_ it works out, we'll have to wait and see
    Hey there Mr. Aldaron ~ I'm kinda going back to this forum and my name is old so may I request a name change? I would like it to be change to ".Lacie"
    Thank you~
    Hey Aldaron, we're battling for OST. I'm GMT + 13 and I'm happy to battle whnever suits you, although I would prefer a bit more time to prepare teams.
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    hey, should be good this weekend.

if that's fine with you, want to shoot me some times that you can do it?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Well, I'm not sure on your timezone, but chances are I'll be about a day ahead of you, making your Saturday / my Sunday the only time it's the weekend for both of us. So maybe early afternoon, Saturday my time? Tbh I'm fine with pretty much anytime that day though if early afternoon is a problem for you.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Err I mean early afternoon, Sunday my time.
    If you'd rather just sort this out on IRC, ping me when you're online, and I'll log on as well.
    So here's an interesting philosophical question for you: how much of player skill do you think is based on team, and how much is based on intrinsic skill? As in, do you typically think that the difference in performance between two players using the same team will be more or less than the difference in performance between two teams run by the same player?
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    way too hard a question to answer, and actually it's a question whose answer is based entirely on what people individually (subjectively) believe is the important parts of skill.

I don't think anyone will argue that it is some combination of team building skill and battling skill that composes overall skill, but the answer to your quesiton will chance depending on which you weigh stronger.
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    change *
    Antar
    Antar
    It was just an idea I had, and it doesn't look like it's working out anyways, so no worries.
    So I missed your actual thoughts on COIL. Are you good with the concept and the idealized behavior?
    Hallo Alderon.
    Is it okej if I create thread for Genesect in the YX OU forum? As there is non right now.
    I didn't actually get an alert, ahaha, but thank you so much! (and I'm honored to see you're using that as your avatar :D)
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    ya, I'm forcing it on the rest of the council too (but MDragon is being a baby and changing it back :P)

Also, disappointing you didn't get an alert tbh...if people did get the alert, it would be a great trolling opportunity...
    Nigga, approve the Deo-N paragraph so we can post a thread in UT.
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    I told u, i'm on a trip till sunday
    haunter
    I know nigga, just read it and tell us if there's something that needs to be added. Let's not delay this any further.
    Aldaron
    Aldaron
    I made some comments but don't really have time to improve on it more
    Ok, closing this because the purpose of this thread was fulfilled/quote

Will you still be posting the reason for Deoxys-N ban?
    Alright, Aldaron. We both know that we're probably the coolest people on Smogon. You know what this is about. You give me your skype information, and we can settle this like a couple of cool dudes instead of settling this like DWEEBS. You have ten minutes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…