Colchonero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play for WCOP? I'm in the UK and can play pretty much any time of the day (tend to get up earlyish, like 8am atm), but my room is north-west facing, so it gets pretty hot late afternoon onwards until the Sun goes down.

I arranged to play giara for Saturday 27th, so a day or two either side would be good for me.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey, I'll have a lot of free time since Saturday and for some days. Since you want 1 or 2 days, next Monday would be nice i guess. Just let me know if u can that day ;)
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Okay, we arranged on skype, see you at Monday 29th June, 3PM BST / 4PM CEST.
    Hi, im free saturday and sunday. GMT +1 say me when you wanna play
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Im also GMT+1 and can almost wathever those 2 days.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    sunday at 6pm how it works for you?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah, it should work, see you then ;)
    I am extremely busy this week, and I'm really only free on Sunday. Does that work for you? I'm GMT -5.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    I can play on Sunday but i'm gmt+1 so keep that in mind. Would be nice if we can playin in my afternoon, i cant play on saturday night because a GSC game can take a long time and i've to wake up soon on Monday
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Yeah that should be fine. Want to shoot for around 1 pm my time, 7 pm your time?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah sure, that time should work for me.
    yo i don't really know you but i'm annoyed by your post. don't be this rude with yourself lol, going through a bad period happens.
    yo lets battle on Friday/weekend? we have same timezones so it should be no problem to find a time. maybe 6-7 PM Saturday? ..on Sunday i have time after 9 PM cause of my sisters birthday lol...
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok lets fix that around 7 PM on Saturday. write me , when you arent able to make it (:
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Sorry but I finally need to go out today at 5 pm, and i dont think i will come back until lets say 8 pm. So, if you can/want we can play at that time or later in the night (i gues ill go dinner at 10 pm so will be back around 11 pm). Otherwise, well have to play tomorrow.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    well tomorrow doesnt work well for me , so ok lets play on 11 PM then
    hi when can we play for spl, i am gmt -7 and available all day every day. i would prefer to play soon because i'm going camping this weekend. please respond as quickly as possible.
    colchy u can *_*
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    whats up durrr? coming back for spl? i havent played pokemon since last spl xD
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    yeahhh brah same. signed up but who knows lol
    Hi. We're up for that RoA DPP+Dragon tour in R1. I'm GMT +2 and I would like to play 4 p.m. on Wednesday if possible. If not, I can probably not play until the weekend.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Sorry mate, i have been p busy and didn't see your vm until now. Just tell me a time for this weekend, and i'll try to be here
    MoxieInfinite
    MoxieInfinite
    can you play before smogtour?
    MoxieInfinite
    MoxieInfinite
    sorry it was a little late, had a busy weekend
    Ready when you are. You are GMT+1 like me, thats good!

Iam usually online between 8 PM - 1 AM.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hi, i'm also ready. That time usually works for me but i've a very busy week and will be out on Friday and Saturday, and will come back on Sunday afternoon. So, maybe on Thursday at 11 pm? Otherwise, i think i will can on Sunday since about 8:30 pm to 1 am.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok lets play on thursday then (: 11 pm, i will be also on #spl
    Yo, GMT-5 over here. I don't think I'll be able to catch you at a reasonable time on weekdays due to a combination of timezone difference + school hours. You think we can fight on the weekends? I am free on Saturdays after 1pm my time and free all day Sunday as long as we set some definite dates.
    Karrot
    Karrot
    Hmm, I have a feeling I'll be too tired to play on Saturday unless it's later for me. How does around 8pm GMT+1 on Sunday sound?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Mmm, i think that should work for me. Will vm you asap if i finally can't at that time.
    Karrot
    Karrot
    alright, we can always play a couple hours earlier than that, too.
    Hey, I got subbed in over Tiba. I'm a bit busy with work this weekend though, so I wold prefer to play at 8pm or later on Sunday. Does that work out for you? Pretty sure we have the same timezone.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hi, i think that time should work for me (and yeah we've the same timezone). Will vm you asap if i have any problem with the time, otherwise see you then!
    hola amigo veo que tenido problemas con un bot para HPL y debido a que no podemos luchar a 4pm (30 en el pasado). Quieres un otro tiempo para luchar?

de 1 a Kael evalua mi espanol
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hahaha, yeah sorry mate, first i was late for that and after that my internet was giving me problems

Anyway, i will be online today at the time you can to play, sorry for all the problems
    yo dude we have to play for ost when do you want to? =]
    Laga
    Laga
    yeah ok that's cool, when would be a better time then??
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Mmm, sometime since Wednesday night in my GMT is fine, will be available mostly in the afternoons / evenings but can also at night and in the morning on Friday and Saturday.
    Laga
    Laga
    any day in the afternon / evening works for me - thursday works best :)
    blah, sorry for being horrible to schedule with. Can you battle tomorrow or Friday? If so, what time?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    I can today i guess, about 00:30 AM GMT+1
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I requested to be subbed out nearly a week ago, but oh well. Take the win, sorry for being horrible to schedule with.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Uh ok, dw anyway
    My bad for missing yesterday, if you can make it sometime tomorrow, that'd be great. Just tell me what time.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Mmm, i really won't have time tomorrow, but i can anyday since Monday
    Hi! When would you like to play for the 2013 Tournament Tour? I'll be available most of the day on Saturday and Sunday afternoon GMT -5.
    Yo, we're matched up for the Smogon Tournament. I'm GMT -5, free Sunday between 12-3 pm, which will probably the best day for me before next Friday. If that doesn't work let me know and I'll see if we can find a better time for you. Good luck!
    my victini vs your rachi when battle :O. im gmt -7 and can play afternoons - evenings my time
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Heh, this is probably going to be difficult if you can't play in your morning, since i'm gmt+1. Maybe i can stay until late on Thursday, Friday or Saturday (if i'm online you can find me in #spl).
    Raseri
    Raseri
    if i see you in spl ill pm you there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…