S0L1D G0LD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya. I only have one battle slot open, so I either have to finish your or SubwayJ's flash before I can proceed to the other one. Sorry for the inconvenience!

... Or you can finish mine and waluigibros' fight. That would solve the problem!
    I have indeed given my name an underscore, because the " " was causing problems with the tag function.
    I switcherooed EXP Share onto Ralts. Meaning that Ralts should get 1 more MC. You just have to hold a training item for a second before the opponent gets the item for both pokemon to benefit from it.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I missed that part, I'll fix it.
    Do you have time to ref lilfut versus me or should you request to be subreffed?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I have some time now that I will use to ref it, it will be reffed when I am done checking throguh my morning alerts.
    Reflect is a current gen TM, save tentacool an MC :3
    Gemini Taurus
    Gemini Taurus
    Wait really? Sorry for the unnecessary notification then :( I was just trying to help and now look idiotic D:
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    No problem, a lot of water types have funky TM's like that, I can't count how many I have that learn one of the screens, and only one of the screens, in gen 1, heck Lapras learns solar beam only in gen one.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Hey but thanks for trying to help, thought that counts, eh?
    Concerning your flashie with geodude: I AM REALLY SORRY. My reffing was almost done and our power was knocked out by the snowstorm D: I really don't think you want me to ref on my iPhone. If you can wait until tomorrow then I will ref it if my power is back on. But if you need it done now I suggest you find someone else. I just thought Id let you know do you didnt think I was blatantly ignoring the reffing.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Sure. I'm about to sign off for the night anyway, so I'd just be holding it up as well.
    Hey G01D, can you get to me and leethoof's match? it's one round left.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I thought I already did, hmm. At least, there is at least an almost done draft saved.
    zarator hasn't sent me his team yet, so your thread will go live the moment he has (I've already PM'd him)
    Would you mind if, instead of a LC mon, I brought a middle stage mon to our 1v1 so I can evolve it after our battle?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Ok, I can edit in a nfe over one of my other mons. Either option is for, tell me which you prefer.
    zarator
    zarator
    I really would want to use Doublade if possible so I can evolve it into Aegislash
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I can't keep the match a flash. Hope that's ok.
    In the future could you please list the CC earned from an Amulet Coin/Luck Incense/Pay Day/ect. as part of the CC total rather than after the mon that used the move/held the item. I've been running into some issues in prize claim because the approvers overlooked your placement of it.
    Thank you.
    ey, if you could ref my battle vs Ralex quickly I would greatly appreciate it :)
    Hey, fyi, people generally don't like it when you list default counters and then "item shit, KOC" afterwards. You should list each mon individually with the counters that it earned during the match.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Honestly, I really don't usually have a lot of time to write out prizes. If "people" would prefer I just don't get the post up, that's fine.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    lol

But in all seriousness, it's generally frowned upon. I'M not going to be super pedantic and make you change it in our match, but other users might be a bit more pedantic about it.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    (In our match I'll probably just change it in the prize claim)
    BTW, I really love your flavor in your match vs. Leet.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Lol thanks :D Those are some personalities that I really wanted to use, tbh.
    Hey could I /nag/ you to post in my battle with SS today? Parahax aside, it should end this round.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Sure, I can in a few minutes, okay?
    Complications
    Complications
    Sounds good, thanks.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Sorry man, but I actually have to go, I promise I can ref it in about 1 hr.
    you are up in your battle with fighterman. The errors have been fixed. I know that you are having internet issues. I have no intentions of letting fighterman dq you in the next few days. However, if this battle extends beyond a week with no posts from you OR you not contacting me and updating me with your situation, I cannot guarantee that you will not be DQed.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Thanks man. I am indeed back now, so I will try to get back in to the ASB groove now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…