Keeeferz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great two shows you have these past two weeks, keep it up and don't rustle the Jimmies too much you might need them for later.
    Keeeferz
    Keeeferz
    ^_^ thanks!!! means a lot man. I'm working really hard in PS to bring you guys a lot of good teams and analysis.
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Well if that is the case, then i fear for all the poor Venusaur that roam the PS ladder. XD, but it is obvious your putting in the effort and doing what you can to make it as informative and fresh and detailed as you can every week, even if it costs the life's of many Venusaur.
    It's good to see the revamp on the Smogon Youtube channel. Keep up the great work.
    Keeeferz
    Keeeferz
    Thanks ^_^ Right now we haven't gotten all the kinks worked out as we're still in beta, but I'm glad you're able to enjoy :)
    I like the new SmogTube (y)
    Keeeferz
    Keeeferz
    Thanks so much!! Trying hard to get out some good informative content for everyone to learn from - new and old battlers alike :p
    Redew
    Redew
    It's definitely working, so keep it up! :)
    Another great show, you guys cover a lot in the time your given and its very insightful and interesting, keep it up and i look forward to the upcoming episodes!
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    im fairly talkative and i like helping people out so don't be afraid to hit me up as i don't bite. But anyhow thank you for your time again its much appreciated! and opps went over the 420 character limit XD
    Keeeferz
    Keeeferz
    Haha we can battle sometime! Right now we have a media team and I think it's full. There's a post somewhere but idk where x.x
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Sure thing I'm always up for a good battle, and if you guys ever need any more help or anything let me know and i will assist in whatever is really needed, i plan on being around quite a bit so i should be fairly easy to find, however if you wish to have my skype then i can supply it.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    oh lawd did you really think there was some bot script imbedded in my account or something XD
    Keeeferz
    Keeeferz
    Hahahaha nah :p but that'd be pretty cool actually. That would technically make you a cyborg. I wanna be a cyborg.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    beep boop
    Wanted to complement you on the stream the other day. Nice work, and you have a really great voice for casting!
    Keeeferz
    Keeeferz
    Thanks! :) Will work hard to put out more content for Smogon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…