Bald Accountant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea that sucks, i usually have a lot of free time lol, but i can't play ORAS because my game got messed up and i lost my vast collection of mons, i had a lot, sucks, i usually just play pokemon showdown now
    Ah, i had quite the collection on XY but my game got messed up, hopefully i can fix it idk, and battle me sometime haha
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    Yeah I think I remember some of our battles - they were pretty fun.
    Now I barely have time to hatch a few eggs or trade a few pokes every night.
    hey been a while, my account got hacked lol
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    Sorry to hear you were hacked.

I have not been battling a lot, I am more interested in dungoens and dragons and other tabletop RPGs now.
    the fun part of Smogon was the groups.
    I am completing my pokedex in Alpha Saphire though.
    Hey hey what's up my man?
    TheChortler
    TheChortler
    I've been out of it too for the last couple of years due to what I was doing, but now I'm back in town and all that good stuff.
    TheChortler
    TheChortler
    Gen 6 looks pretty interesting. You still rocking triples?
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    No I am so busy with work and family that I dont have time. Plus I have gotten back into my teenage passion, dungeons and dragons
    Plus honestly I have been struggling with dperession. I asked my boss if I can have a demotion to just a regular accountant vs a manager to try to help me deal with life better. I cant make the transition until Feb though.
    Just remembered you and your amazing group. Hope thinks work okey for you. Thanks for all the great battles n_n
    hey ba hows it goin. you around here anymore
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    Not really, I am more into dungeons and dragons lately. Also I have been under a lot of stress in real life with work and with my wife going back to work.
    My friend Hulavuta is telling me that you have a Ditto in your Friend Safari. May we please exchange friend codes? Right now I'm starting a bodacious quest to start ingame IV breeding, and Ditto is involved apparently, according to the popular guide. Think we can make this happen? ;) I wish I had something better to offer in my own Friend Safari than Cascoon, Ariados, and Muk though...
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    Sorry I have been offline, I have not been playing pokemon as much
    Any friend of the H-man is a friend of mine
    Do you still need Ditto?
    Hey BA, its been quite some time since I have been on smogon and I just thought I would just say hi, anyway how are you?
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    Sorry I have not played pokemon for a while, but I will try to check in. I have been seeing someone to help with some of my "issues" and had some serious side eeffect issues with the meds I ws taking. Now I have renewed my adolesent interest in dungeons and dragons.
    Hey BA, I was a memeber of a couple of your social groups last year before I dropped out of Smogon all together. The place has changed a lot since I was last here, but I just wanted to drop by and say "Hey" and I hope everything's going well with you.
    how did you get so many followers? :O teach me your ways imo
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    He had an extremely successful Social Group when they still existed.
    Axelia
    Axelia
    That's good to hear (the first part) and I have experienced problems with my own stress and anxiety, it is really a bothersome thing to deal with, and I wish you luck with it ^^

I have had a lot of problems myself to deal with so much that I couldn't really be on these forums... I'm glad I'm back though but I am taking a break from most pokemon playing
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    If you want to talk more let me know. They dont really have private messages anymore. I will pray for you.
    Axelia
    Axelia
    Thanks BA ^^ I think I will start a convo with you ^^
    Hi! I'm having trouble with RNGing no shiny check wonder card SMR2012. Should I use Wondercard method and use my own ID/SID?
    Hey BA! long time no see. I hope you have a great Christmas! you planning on doing anything special for the kids?
    Bald Accountant
    Bald Accountant
    Giving them lots of gifts. We are having my parents and brothers over tomorrow. then on new years day we are having my family and some friends over. Saturday we have to go see our extended family. Every year they drag my poor 90 something great grandma who has dementia out of the nursing home. She looks miserable.
    I think my wife is enjoying having my son and daughter home on their break.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…