Age of Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kathleeeeennnn

I play league too! How have you been? Long time no see. I missed you! :(
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    I miss you too man. Grats on your badges and trophy! I kind of faded away due to school and whatnot and I graduated college early just last quarter so I'm active again :) How bout you?
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Also I'll chat with you on League later, I'll be out most of today~
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    Thanks! I am really happy to see you graduate college, that is quite an accomplishment! I added you on my gonnagutyou account too. I usually play on that account.

A lot of stuff happened, ill probably talk a lot more on league! :)
    You got first place at a VGC? :O
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I feel kinda bad because there was a VGC really close to me on the 26th that I could've played in...but I *still* don't know how to play VGC or even have any Pokemon yet.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    I'll give you free shit when I'm less lazy. :P tbh I never liked the VGC metas but I show up to see friends from Smogon/Nugget Bridge/Team Magma and the thrills of competing against other people for something other than digital rating.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    VGC actually looks interesting to me, but yeah I agree the most appealing aspect is the real life part. Maybe when I go to college I'll make friends who like Pokemon and we can all go to one :P
    I am following (stalking) you now!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Haha, yeah. It's been a long time since we've gotten new people so I want to make sure they feel welcome so we don't lose them, lol.

And thanks for the follow xD
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    tbh I was really happy on irc, I really do love Pokemon but it's hard to find places where I can talk both about the casual and competitive aspects of the game. Seems like almost all the people I know are one but not the other. I've just been busy so I'll go on irc whenever I get the chance
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah it's really great. Honestly it's my favorite place on the site, that's why I am starting to get into Wi-Fi battling and other in-game shenanigans.

And yeah you should definitely go on IRC more!
    Really glad to hear that the thread got you interested! Hope to see you tomorrow night! :)
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Indeed. Is it like a stream or something? I assume the details will be on irc.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Sort of. We all load up the video and then go at the same time...maybe it is a good idea to show up a little earlier.
    hey karous, i mean you know me, but i didn't want to post in your thread cos i don't have one, but i was wondering if you're interested in any of my aqua jet / belly drum marill spitbacks for one of yours (maybe klefki). i'll go in my boxes and give you some IVs of the better ones if you're interested in them.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    you should have posted on my facebook, i have flawless marill but you can have a klefki spitback for free. but i prefer fb contact at least for you :P
    I ended up getting a 31/31/31/31/31/0 while breeding your Bergmite for giveaways, would you like it so you can have a 0 Spe option to breed with? I'll also tweet about your trade thread in a sec :)
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Oh wow, I didn't need a tweet, I greatly appreciate it! I actually traded for a 0 speed spitback so that is not necessary. Thanks so much :D
    tennisace
    tennisace
    No problem! I have 0 IV speed mons because I lucked out catching a female wild Druddigon: it has the saddest IV's I've ever seen but with a perfect 0 in speed.
    Hey hey! You have the SV for one of my eggs! Could you help a brother out and hatch it? Much appreciated!
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    The last thing as you can see below didn't end well. My internet is pretty unreliable and it takes up more of my time than I'm willing to give, especially if there's an error on the other end. It's too much trouble for me, sorry.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Not meaning to be rude or an asshole, if you're willing to hold onto that egg for a couple of weeks, I can help you.
    TotallyNotMikey
    Hmm, maybe. I'm in no rush.
    Hey, I ended up getting a Pumpkaboo egg with your shiny ID. Any chance you could hatch it for me? I'd appreciate it!
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Yeah I feel like an idiot now, you're right, almost 100% sure that I really did sent it elsewhere. I was sort of wondering "how the hell could I do that?" but, well...I managed to do that.

I'm completely baffled as to how I managed to send it to another person (and they hilariously accepted my trade, never said a word to me about it- I cannot figure out who it was still)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Either way, hopefully the Pumpkin makes up for the mishap X_X again, my apologies for that.
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    It's ok. I'm sorry to hear about that. :( Better luck next time and pay attention to who you're trading with!
    If you would be willing to breed a Modest east sea Shellos I would be glad to trade for it. Oh I forgot to say the ability but that should have been obvious (Storm Drain).

btw I didn't realize this until recently but the Shellos form mechanics changed between 4th and 5th gen. In 5th gen if both parents are a Shellos/Gastro then it uses the form of the mother (no change from 4th). But if one parent is Ditto it uses the form of the Shellos/Gastro. In 4th gen doing that defaults to west sea form.
    I'll have to see since I get back from out of town late Thursday night, but given I'm in Eastern time, morning for you will be closer to afternoon for me, it could work.
    Hey-oK! We're paired up for Eevee Cup Round 3! The best times for me to get a match done are today and tomorrow or preferably Friday. I am out of town from Wed to Thurs this week.
    Wrong? uh Im in the middle of a wild battle atm so I'll give it to you again in a sec.
    Yea sorry I was out longer than expected today. Had a bunch of unexpected last mintue errands to run.
    Define tonite. Ive been on the road most of the day and it looks like I'll be getting home in about 2 hours.
    Yea. I have finals all week until Thursday afternoon my time though. So we can do it anytime after Thursday 5 PM GMT -5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…