TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why was my thread closed?
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Okay, so did you intent it to operate it as a trade thread then and I was just confused? If you were simply interested in one trade, that's something for SQ/R, but if you were looking to set up a shop and make multiple trades, I can unlock your thread.
    Mumukai
    Nah, don't worry about it - it was too small anyway, I need to breed more before starting. :P
    Mumukai
    I won't mention anything too specific and I'll make sure I have a better stock next time. :)
    For the sake of not cluttering your thread:
    There are a lot threads that don't specifically say they are the OT of the pokemon listed or who the OT is. So how do I know the poster is omitting the information because they are the OT, or because they aren't following the rules? I have no desire to trade with people that have pokemon from all over the internet that they know nothing about.
    Hi there TheMantyke :D I hope this doesn't bother you, but I didn't know what else to do. Chadtherest00 is at it again lol. He's on the simple requests form cursing everybody out. Sorry to bother you, but I want a person like him off of there and I didn't know what else to do. Thank you for your time :D
    Hi there, would just like to point out to a mod that Chadtherest00 that just got put on the blacklist is still setting up trades in the simple request thread, just thought someone should know.
    hey.My timezone's GMT +8.PM me when you're free to battle.thanks.already added you.
    I was just thinking that if you need an idea for a different Pokemon to use for trading in the Pokebank exclusive help thread, you could always try Poliwag. 100% encounter rate with the Old Rod in the Laverre City pond. Not sure if it would help with the sniping problem (if it's still a problem) but it was just a thought.
    Hello, You just locked me page saying something about pokebeach? (whatever that is) and I just wanted to let you know Im not a scammer or anything. I just cloned pokemon for User:Corie and we had a legitimate trade. Please unlock my thread... =|
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Rest assure, I was skeptical of the claims you were a scammer too. You're not being blacklisted because you were blacklisted somewhere else, you're being blacklisted for what you offered here.

In the google doc you linked to in your thread, you were offering several obviously hacked shiny legendary Pokemon with illegal IV spread and nature combinations.
    Another question, could I possibly make a just general Giveaway thread in Wifi, as there isn't one and I feel like it could help people get rid of Leftovers and it would just be a fun topic.!
    I can see you are ready for Donky Kong Country: Tropical Freeze ~;P. Or is that profile picture just as free advertisement for Nintendo ~:P?
    hey im gonna sound like a complete beginner by asking this but 31 is a perfect iv. I have been playing since sapphire but never thought of breeding for ivs
    Squidget100
    both females shoud i breed the 1 iv mawile with a ditto until i get a male with hypercutter
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    No. In this case, I would breed the female with Intimidate with whatever. Eventually, you should get one with Hyper Cutter. Even though the chance is much smaller of getting one, your good IVs are far more likely to be preserved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…