Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude :) We're opponents for the minitour this week (Groudon). I'm GMT -6 and am available from 5:30 pm my time onward on weekdays. When do you wanna get this done?
    Just figured I'd say that for the spreadsheet scorin section, nonstandard w/o standard scorin should say tbd by host or somethin because the point spread you listed just happened to be how it panned out for the doubles games, but it isnt a rule for every project
    Ok as we arebt seeing each other on irc. I am gmt +0 so when can you play? I can do every day except for thursday from 7pm-12am gmt +0.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    we should prolly try to catch each other on irc over the weekend, since i'm gmt+8 and completely incompatible with what you have (i prefer 5-9pm gmt+8 on weekdays, but i could potentially go 11am-10pm over the weekends)
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Ok well why dont we try 5pm gmt+8 (i believe that is 1am for me) and if not then 4pm on saturday?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    i could attempt that, i'll try to be on as early as i can make it (hopefully ~4-4:30)
    we're paired for that drop an uber doubles tourney, im on pretty often message me when you wanna get it done.
    Level 51, sorry I was afk. What were your achievement ideas? You can have them approved through Pwnemon, Audiosurfer, or me.
    hey dude, I see you're on, can we play for this tour The Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tournament II (XY) - Round 1
    oriserver :)
    when would you like to be DESTROYED for ost
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    level 51 is overseas till 22 :0

lol I predicted level to win though hahaha
    Hey sorry for my absence. I am still interested in the trade. I have a scyther, but tonight is a bad night for me to get online (college stuff). I can be on tomorrow night. My timezone is EST -5
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hey sorry i don't have a shroom in stock /right now/ but i could breed one, it may take a while though. i can also offer a 4 egg move jolly larvitar / 4 egg move adamant HA cubchoo / brave HA onix (which i have in stock right now) if you want those instead
    DEMo_Gorgon47
    DEMo_Gorgon47
    I can wait. Take your time for the shroom, I'm in no rush.
    Bro, we have to play in the farm league, me -> gmt 0, i think the best way to contact is skype: tenshinhan_esp if not, tell me how to play!
    Would you mind hatching an egg for me? I have Dratini* Male Jolly Marvel Scale 31 31 31 24 31 31 2539 and only you can help him be shiny.
    I'm active on Reddit and I've added myself to the Smogon spreadsheet. Here's my reference thread on Reddit to show I'm not a leecher: reddit.com/r/poketradereferences/comments/1qsogw/glandyovers_reference/

My friend code is 3282-2910-8312 and my IGN is Derp.
    I have an Egg can you hatch it for me with your shiny value
    can you hatch it for me.
    my friend code is: 2836 0097 6837
    if you can hatch it please dont nick name it.
    THANKS!!
    I added you already!
    Hey we have to find for ru inverse minitour, im GMT-5, and free most of the time after 11am my time. When do you want to play?
    Hi!
    I'm your opponent for the NU mini-tour. I on #neverused almost always at night, come and ask for me.
    Sidfrid
    btw, i'm on GMT -4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…