Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wanna play? im on oriserver.psim.us as desperatedd
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Sure gimme like 10min to get on a comp and log on
    You better use my OU team for that Tutee tour. I missed sign-ups - BE MAH LEGACY
    Haruno
    Haruno
    lol ew dquag is better :( and lol I don't really follow most people .-. Cuz I'm lazy af. I'd follow sweep/hack and other peeps but too lazy to
    Gyarad0s
    Gyarad0s
    lol ubers
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Ubers is still the best tier :(
    Ur avatar is hawt do u think u could h00k me up with her ?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Even orch wouldn't want you ;( much less a pink hair awesomeness
    ogasian
    ogasian
    Wut
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
    JOIN WEEKEND TOUR SIR
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Lol I would join, but church :( I tried to set it to a time after church lol but mm2 didn't want to use the time I suggested in favor of 6pm GMT so he can make it (which he forgot about Lel) but yeah can't attempt morning Sunday tours :( where mah afternoon Sunday tours QQ
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    oh ok, have fun at church!
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Make sure orch/steel lose R1 plz
    Hi, I am running a high fever today, and might not be able to have the match with my head being very giddy. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will try to have a match with you within the next few days (trying my best to have it before the deadline) when I am feeling better. Sorry once again.
    on weekends im usually around till 3 my time so 12 your time just shoot me a time i should be able to get in contact so we can do this
    Haruno, thanks for your thoughtful post on the suspect discussion thread. You forgot to bold your actual nomination, though ;o
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Ah my mistake. Edited it in. Thanks for notifying me.
    Hey, I've decided to drop out of farm league, so we won't get to battle. Sorry for wasting your time.
    Hey, I got an egg that matched your SV of 2792. Could you help me hatch it ?
    GTS
    GTS
    Would you like a Koffing or a Skrelp by chance? I haven't gotten to breed amazing Koffings yet, but the Skrelps have good IVs and toxic spikes. Or I have skarmory, corphish and croagunk spitbacks?
    GTS
    GTS
    i tried to give you an o-power, but it shows you offline now. whatsup ?
    GTS
    GTS
    guess you are not interested? Well thank you so much anyways. :)
    4 days from now, almost all day. It's all in my previous message. Furthermore, this should be easy to get done because your timezone and mine a very compatible. I'm 21 hours ahead of you so basically I'm a day ahead but 3 hours behind.
    Hey I'm GMT + 13. It'll probably be easiest for me to play about 6 days from now because I'll be able to play any time that day.
    Hey, I am interested in your shiny 6IV harvest careful phantump and your shiny jolly smeargle as well. I have 5IV shinies to offer.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Whatcha got for me?
    QuesadillaDog
    5IV shiny adamant defiant Bisharp with sucker punch or 5IV shiny adamant moxie salamence with dragon dance. You interested in either?
    QuesadillaDog
    sorry not adamant
    naive 31/31/31/31/x/31
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…