Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what is this picture
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    wtf is that team with pineco omg. also im disappointed in the only 4-0.
    and y is that ur alt what does that even mean
    Jaiho
    It is a team for this stupid achievements thing. One of them was to win a game where you dont have a single attacking move
    Jaiho
    My alt comes from that wierd 4chan guy I battled once, and everyone yelled that at me when he missed a focus blast with his Specs Machamp
    Come on man don't ignore me.
    Jaiho
    what do you mean? I only just got on, it is midterm week and I am spending a lot of time studying. also, isn't our week over?
    Mew
    Mew
    My point exactly. We can still battle tomorrow right? Please come on so we can battle.
    Jaiho
    no, our week has passed. we get neither a win or a loss. The week is long gone
    Hi we are paired for the random mon madness thing.
    I am +1 gmt and i do use irc. When do you prefer to play?
    Jaiho
    I am gmt-5, and I like to be online most weekdays from 3:30 to 7, which is 9 to 1:30 for you. Weekends are different each week, but I check Smogon daily.
    If you subtract your post count from my post count, you get 300. That means my dick is bigger than yours. just sayin
    Kyurwm-B can also live an LO mamoswine's Ice Shard.
    Jaiho
    I did say dragon sweeper. Kyu-B is more of a wallbreaker. also, saying dragon sweeper is far more convinient than saying except for Kyu-B over and over again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…