Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Btw, I'm not going to worlds haha. I'd love to, but I'm in UK. I was just viewing the thread :P
    WaterBomb
    Was trying to peer pressure you into coming. You have to now since I tagged you!
    Vacate
    Vacate
    Nice idea ;) have fun though!
    I cant make the draft time for League C. If its on a weekend or Fri the 29th that would be great.
    We're paired up for OMPL, random battles.
    I'm EST (GMT -4)
    WHen is best for you?
    WaterBomb
    I am usually on during the workday, but my availability is spotty because I am frequently away from my desk. My best chances to battle uninterrupted will typically be between 5 and 6:30 pm each day, same time zone as yours. Does that work for you?
    Why am I in the newcomers column? Is d league getting shafted lol
    WaterBomb
    I have not yet renewed League D because I figured we would have enough space in the other 3 leagues to accommodate everyone. Given that half of League D were people who were already in A-C to begin with it should work out. If we need the space, I will open it up. I am giving people from League D first priority on new spots, so you aren't getting shafted I promise!
    So apparently you can change your name and change back to be confirmed again as Biggie told me ~ YourBoss (your accident ban) :P
    where have you beeeeeen
    WaterBomb
    mostly playing Diablo and job hunting. Found a job too, start Monday. Probably won't be around much from now on :(
    biggie
    biggie
    pop on irc and say wsup every now and again
    do you know about graduate school admissions? (i need to get my shit together for grad school real bad).
    WaterBomb
    well it's not unlike undergraduate admissions, your first step is still going to be investigating and securing any financial aid you can muster. What specifically are you looking for help with?
    [17:16] <%Arcticblast> like Flare Blitz Flareon
    "Flareon CAN learn Flare Blitz"
    LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL

rlly odd pastebin though, reading it is amusing how ignorant a person can be (cathy) lol nothing against her but damn
    Holy crap I just read that pastebin. Took me 25 min. Physics and religion should never go together ;_;
    Star
    Star
    This is rlly weird lol
    WaterBomb
    interesting. I'm in Hidden Lake, over off 27. North Brunswick is pretty big so you might be on the other end near 130. I'm also probably considerably older than you too haha
    Star
    Star
    Yeah I am near 130. And I'm much younger than 29 lol.
    hey dude, you wanna tag team on 311 - freeze time for winter karaoke? reunion time??? i'll be SA this time.
    WaterBomb
    Sorry, I was in Uganda when you wrote this. If the round is still going, I'll do it with you!
    Sorry to contact you like this but I didn't know what else to do. I can't leave any posts, start any conversations, write personal statements or anything like that. The text box is there but when I click it nothing happens and I can't type in it. I was wondering if you would know what's wrong or who I should contact. Thanks
    WaterBomb
    I would seek out a supermod or admin for help with that. I am just a regular forum moderator and thus unable to address your issue.
    Hey I just read somewhere that there was a complex ban back in GSC but it didn't specify what it was. IIRC, you used to play, and Googling it actually didn't help that much. I remember hearing a long time ago that it was Perish Song and Mean Look banned on the same Pokemon but I forget. I was wondering because I might start to play.
    WaterBomb
    I don't remember Mean Look and Perish Song being banned, unless it was the tail end of the Gen before RSE came out. That is where the term "Perish Trapping" originated, so it was definitely a thing in the competitive environment. Unless the ban was introduced retroactively, I do not remember it being present. Get a second opinion though, just to make sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…