Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are partnered for the XY team tournament. I am GMT-5. When is a good time for you to battle?
    VallejoMC.
    I'm GMT-5 too, avalaible in the mornings between 10am-2pm. Or maybe after 9pm. So, maybe tomorrow or tonight works for you?
    Jaiho
    I still go to school, so after 9 is a lot better for me. I can only be on after 10 tonight though, so tomorrow is better.
    tenemos que jugar por el torneo adv nu. cuando te vendría bien? soy gmt+1 y normalmente puedo por las tardes
    hey, we are match for farm league week 3, im WET timezone, when should we battle?
    VallejoMC.
    Friday or saturday, I'm GMT-5, maybe at 3-4pm my time
    VallejoMC.
    works for you?
    Dazano
    Dazano
    yh that works!
    We are matched for Dubz Farm Leage Week 2. I'm GMT-7 timezone, so let me know when is good for you.
    BlankZero
    BlankZero
    Do you use IRC? It might be easier to use that to schedule match.
    VallejoMC.
    Oh, sorry I don't use IRC so much, but I can try to be there in your channel today. Just let me know where are you usually.
    BlankZero
    BlankZero
    I'm usually in the #doubles channel. I'll try and be on today in the evening.
    Hi you got subbed in for my opponent in the NU minitour, when can you play? I'm GMT-8
    VallejoMC.
    Friday or saturday works for you?
    I'll be on probably after 3pm my time (GMT-5)
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    Yeah that should work, I'll be on IRC
    hey we gotta fight for r2 of the ru minitour. im gmt+13, just try and come on #neverused on IRC as much as you can, and hopefully we can get this done
    VallejoMC.
    gmt+13 hmm
    I'm GMT-5, maybe idk...when is the deadline? xD
    I can play now, or thursday after 8pm my time.
    on now and waiting
    VallejoMC.
    Hmm i forgot it D:
    Tomorrow maybe?
    I'll be on after 7-8pm your time
    VallejoMC.
    Well, if you are on, we can play, im on fusk server as VallejoMC o.o
    sup we have to play for xy walkthrough tour, im gmt -5 and im basically available all day wednesday-sunday of next week, and afternoons/evenings on monday/tuesday. you can easily find me by connecting to irc (#pokemon, #neverused)
    VallejoMC.
    Ok, hmm next thursday then?
    I'm GMT-5, we can play at 3-4pm my time if works for you.
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    sounds good with me
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    oh ok you got subbed out
    hiya, we're opponents for the RU minitour. Im gmt -7 and would prefer to play in the evenings my time, though ill also be available sunday for most of the day. when would you like to play?
    when do you wanna fite for bw ru/dpp uu? i'm good p much whenever except wednesday night. so maybe tuesday or thursday night, or this weekend sometime?
    VallejoMC.
    Thursday or friday would be fine. I'm GMT-5, maybe at 3-4pm my time works for you?
    Nails
    Nails
    seems legit. cya thursday.
    ugh, sorry, I didn't mean I'll be on all the time :/ can you still battle today/tomorrow?
    hey, i'm pmt +2 and will be available today from around 6PM until 2AM or so, and same schedule for tomorrow. So if any time in between fits you, tell me, since i'm too lazy to count the times now ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…