darkie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we have to play for round three of Helping Hand.
    I'm GMT-5 and will be pretty active this weekend, specifically Sunday, and on weekday evenings over the course of the next week.
    I will be on IRC as Finchinator in a couple main channels an am pretty easy to find, so just let me know when and we'll hopefully get this done.
    We dont have to listen to your dumb rules Who are you chaos no o have absolutely no right to tell us who we can and can't use really who are they. Your rules are not used in official stickied threads so we really don't have to listen. you need to stop and just bud out darkie stop trying to make this your forum
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Darkie rules are NOT official OR competitive!
    Okay, when are you open, I'm -5 and usually around #littlecup or #ubers. I'd like to play on the weekend but weekdays can do.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Sorry don't know how to edit comments, smogstour since oriserver is down apparently.
    darkie
    darkie
    sorry dude I was busy today :( any time this week you'll be available?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    uh not really, I'm really busy but maybe I'll get in today 5-7 PM your time. Just be in #pokemon, I don't think I'll be able to contact you here.
    Can you come online now?
    Latiwings
    Latiwings
    It's okay, I was tired too. It is Sunday after all. Is there anyway I can get hold of you quickly? Once in a while I need to stay up late to finish my work, we can trade then?
    darkie
    darkie
    sure, just message me whenever you are available and i'll let you know if i can trade. if i dont respond i'm busy. does that work with you?
    Latiwings
    Latiwings
    I'll just comment here then, whenever I'm on. XD We'll make it somehow, apologies for having such a troublesome timezone! :(
    I'm new to this site and have a hard time finding things. Is there a trade form ? If so can you message me the link
    hi, can you play now?
    darkie
    darkie
    Sorry had a busy weekend you can take the win
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    lol, we have until 15th February xD

When can you play?
    darkie
    darkie
    oh ok lol, let me try to make a team by today or tomorrow and i'll see when i'm free. i'll let you know
    Could we trade today?
    darkie
    darkie
    sure, i'm free now
    Gradas
    crap, i didn't see your comment, could we trade right now?
    (sorry for being so derpy)
    Hey Darkie! My friend (Grand Master Luther) was one of the winners in the PokeBank giveaway, though since his 3DS is currently broken he wants you to send the Pokemon to me (Gradas) , so that I may send them to him when his ds is fixed. My fried code is 0060-9933-4042 and I don't need the Pokemon now, so don't rush with the trading!
    Hey Darkie. I was looking at the malamar analysis thread and had a question about foul play against it. Since superpower boosts both attack and defense simultaneosuly doesn't that mean that foul play won't be doing anymore damage to Malamar at +0/0 than it will at +6/6?
    darkie
    darkie
    0 Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 196 HP / 0 Def Malamar: 151-178 (41.7 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

+6 0 Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. +6 196 HP / 0 Def Malamar: 151-178 (41.7 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Yep, you would be correct!
    nice tiering FAQ, darkie, but I highly doubt that Leavanny is viable even in NU. There has to be a better example than that x_x
    Pocket
    Pocket
    ohh are we talking about XY tiers?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    then scratch Charizard x0
    darkie
    darkie
    it's just a general guide, but using Charizard as an example might confuse some newer players heh
    I don't understand the Social Badge (Twitter / Facebook, all that), how do you earn it?
    darkie
    darkie
    skies
    skies
    Do I just submit an idea or write the article and submit it, because right now I have an idea.
    darkie
    darkie
    Submit the idea, briefly talk about the idea or how you'll do it, maybe provide an excerpt of something you've written, and a Smog mod will approve or reject the idea. Most ideas are approved unless they're really silly or someone else is doing it already.
    I can donate jolly ha shroomish with bullet seed, bold storm drain shellos yawn and fissure, and modest morning sun larvesta for the social thread. All penta flawless
    I'll donate a 5 IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with three egg moves for the social thing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…