Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your time Thursday and Friday as this , 8-10 thursday or 2-3pm Friday done gmt -5
    Adam
    Confirming.. ;]
    Adam
    *Thursday is also 8-10 PM.
    Hey yusuke, I'm free Thursday and Friday (6-10 pm) and all of Saturday afternoon after 1 pm . Cya then buddy!
    Hey, would you help me hatching an Egg? Your Trainer Shiny Value fits my Egg's needs ;) Would surely give you one of my 3-5IV (Helioptile, Marill, Fletchling, Larvitar, Rotom) Pokemon as a reward! My Friend-Code is 1435-4995-9486 and I will immediately add you to my list if you say so! Greets!
    TOMPIE
    yeah, we are trading at the moment ;) my name is TOMPIE as well ;) :D
    TOMPIE
    Thank you so much! I'm really sorry that I could not give you a proper reward ;)
    Adam
    no worries glad to help
    Hello, I am sorry to bother you.
    I have an egg which shiny value matches yours(479).
    Would you please help me to hatch it?
    My FC is 0361-6540-8772
    And my IGN is フォックス♪
    Thank you.
    LittleFox
    LittleFox
    You are busy right ?
    Adam
    Sorry, have been really busy with moving etc.. Friday night HARDLY works for me as I'm usually out. Saturdays are equally difficult, Sunday could work sometime. But best for me is during the week from 11 am till like 3 pm my time ( NYC )
    LittleFox
    LittleFox
    OK, I see , please add my FC previously ^^
    [i guess posting on profile is more favorable]
    would you be able to help me hatch an egg? I've a shiny sylveon for you (crap stats, but shiny!!!)
    name: yeth 5086-1956-8655
    pokemon nick: kryztopher [all lower case]
    yeth
    yeth
    we are never online at the same time hahaha xD im only online between 8PM-12AM mst
    yeth
    yeth
    are you online now? ;o lol
    Adam
    Nop..online now but ready to go to bed ;-( 00:17 here
    I have an egg with a TSV 479, and was wondering if you would be willing to hatch it for me. I could trade you a HP ice 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HA Timid vulpix in a luxury ball with egg moves for your help. (Still in it's egg.)
    My FC is 5472-6658-2561 and My IGN is Taylor. I'd appreciate it if you could help me.
    Silentlaze
    Thank you. I don't think you saw, but would you be willing to nickname it for me?
    Amaterasu

Sorry for the hassle, I forgot to mention it before
    Silentlaze
    Again sorry I forgot to mention it, And I appreciate you nicknaming it for me.
    Adam
    No problem, enjoy it.
    Hey, would you be kind enough to hatch an egg for me please? :3 My FC is 0705-3333-7308 and my IGN is Ranulf. I can offer any BP item in return if you'd like. Thanks in advance!
    Could u please hatch my egg ? Thanks !! (SV 479)
    Fc 2036 7052 5605
    IGN Manny.
    Adam
    I'll be online around 9-10 pm NYC time tonight. ;)
    iMannySpears
    Okey ;)
    Adam
    I'm online now if you are..
    hello, i found your TSV on the database and im looking to have an egg hatched. MY FC is 3351 4186 0172, IGN Skold, and TSV is 1960. Let me know if you are willing to hatch my baby! ThankS
    Skold
    Tyrunt (M) - Adamant, Strong Jaw, 13\31\31\1\27\31 [491]
    that's the IVs and PSV of the egg
    Skold
    thanks a million BTW.
    Adam
    anytime! enjoy the blue monster
    I've been baking with my church for most of the day. I'm home now, obviously, and I'll be home for the whole evening/night after getting home from church tomorrow (I expect about 4 PM or so). I wish we could've gotten this done before the eleventh hour, but there's still just a smidgen more time!
    hi, i'm your new opponent for wcop. im gmt -4, im best available on june 29
    i'm gmt -3 and i think the best times are about 14h~18h, but i can be online during random times too, i don't think we'll have problems finding each other!
    i'll be on #baril and #wcop
    (i need a day or two to make teams etc)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…