Manaphy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired up on UPL. I'm on GMT-3 and I should be free to play this weekend. You can find me on IRC on #baril as ELODIN all the time.
    I will be busy this week so it would be nice to end this today. How about 8 pm - 12 am my time ?
    Hey, we have to play for the XY Ubers Tournament. What time works for you ? I'm gmt +1 and Tuesday is good for me.
    Hi I'm your UBers tutee and I can meet you at your early mornings ~7am every day or your nights (9pm and later) every day as well! How are your online timings?
    Hi, we're paired for the xy ubers tour r1, I originally just planned on seeing you in irc channel/PS but since thats been unable to happen might as well just vm you.
    My timezone is est and you know where to find me.
    Hi, I'm your Ubers tutee! I'm around on IRC a lot in #ubers and #doubles. Could you ell me when you are available? Thanks.
    Hi! ^_^ I'm your ubers tutee, so I hope we can set up times. Looking at your schedule, it would be easiest for me to go on Showdown Tuesday, Thursday, and the weekends, within your time period. I was hoping we can get a session today and/or tommorrow, but its your desicion
    Ok so re-irc convo we play as soon as you got a team ready. Any particular deadline you can give as to when that will be? If you have noon to 4 pm open in your timezone then I'm practically available all week. Otherwise I guess we'll have to do a weekend.
    you missed the arranged time for today which was 2 hours and 30 minutes ago.. What time are you available Sunday?
    Hey, jw how fast will you be ready after you play problems? I'm anxious and want to play asap.
    Hey so you said wednesday would be fine for us to play but you didn't give me your timezone or a specific time. you also didn't reply to my time of 5:30 est even though you were on when i said it and 2 hours after. so are we playing today? i absolutely cant play weekends. period.
    hi fite me tomorrow? i'll be on from 1 PM till the super bowl (since this is a late sub, I will play at any time you want tomorrow but would prefer 1-6:30)

Edit: I am GMT-5, same as you i think
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    hai i'll try to get to you at like one or so
    Hey just something to remember for the future; as soon as you finish an analysis please let me know so I can add it to the index of completed things.
    we talked on irc about schedulin (bs aldaron rules for vming)

5 pm est thursday for spl, be there or b □
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…