Smogon Forums

Own3y
Own3y
Sorry I was TOO much busy till today and this week also, I can play this weekend. I'm GMT +1, only say me when can you play and we can fite. :)
Mew
Mew
Any way we can finish this battle quick? I haven;t heard from you in a while and you haven't been really active, I've been browsing the forums for every day since our last contact :(.
Own3y
Own3y
Lol, I ask for you an hour and you didn't show up, don't excuse man. I always entered the forums for seeing if you have answered my vm, and you entered but you have NEVER say me a time, a day or a server to play, ........
Mew
Mew
I have requested an extension for the deadline of our battle, since this is clearly a misunderstanding.

Mauby its not necessary if we get to finish the battle today. I'Ll be online the whole evening to try to cstcj you online.
Own3y
Own3y
If you are on we can play now. Yeah maybe it was a misunderstanding, sorry If I was a bit rude, I don't understand english so well, sorry :x
Mew
Mew
I told you in my VM I have a dayjob and cant battle. But just for you I asked free time so I'm going to be available after 15:00 my time (which is 14:00 in your time if im not mistaken). I really hope this doesnt get any more ugly. You might wanna post scheduled time as well as a request for an extension of our deadline since were both not assholes
Own3y
Own3y
14:00 my time is okay, let's fit in oriserver for example, I'm gonna be Own3y there
Mew
Mew
Awesome. It may be a bit later because I have to turn on pc and stuff I'll be either the nose path or OU Mew. I'll VM you anyway. Good sportsmanship for trying to solve it btw. We need more members like us :).
Own3y
Own3y
I'm on since 14:00, hope you get early, ill have to go for lunch.
Own3y
Own3y
Mew
Mew
What the hell are you doing Im on my way home now.