cannibal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya Cannibal :)
    Was wondering if I can offer you some of my self-bred KB shinies for you 3 DW Genies.
    I had them on fifth gen before but that game just died on me before I could shift them... ^^'
    I can also do BPs if you like :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Well yeah of course I can do that.
    But I'd like to offer some of my stuff too xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Fine, I'll pick something, I guess XP
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Sure, just past post 14, since I've obviously lost a lot my fifth gen pokes now that my main game died... lol ^^;
    I was wondering. Would you mind helping me get some stuff off pokecheck? I can do this myself, but there's a ton of stuff I want to download, and I don't think I can get it all done before wifi ends. If I could get someone to help me download some of the stuff it would help out.
    Is there anything in particular you would like for that female foongus spitback? I am currently out of stock on my perfect pokes, but have some spitbacks I can trade. Most notable is female Cottonee with 4 egg moves in nest
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I have been xD
    (My IGN is Cannibal)
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Thanks for the trade ^__^
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Same! Hopefully the time and poke are as helpful! Thanks so much for the perfect foongus! Makes life so much easier :)
    Was wondering if you could help me out with pokecheck for a few minutes. Having some technical difficulties and not sure what's wrong. I have a pokemon queued for download on the GTS, but when I go to claim it it's not there.

Nevermind. Just restarted my game and it was there. LOL. so weird.
    lol i just saw the edit to your post. i didn't notice the "just" part and thought 'yeah, i know they're talking about eevee, and i know its HA was released...' lol. my bad :P
    If you still need a cute charm Male for catching hordes/Friend Safari I can give you a copy of my male Sylveon with Covet, Skill Swap, Flash, [Filler] so that you're able to sift through the hordes easier and find HA's :D
    cannibal
    cannibal
    It's okay, I have my own male sylveon; I had just forgotten that Cute Charm existed. xD
    Good idea with that moveset, though. ;)
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    Oh, haha that'd do it. I use Covet to steal items like Heart Scales from Luvdisc, Lucky Eggs from Chansey, Light Clay from Golett, etc. Good luck breeding! Sorry to bother.
    Just dropping by to say thanks about the starters again :)
    Hatched a shiny totodile 31/31/31/31/25/31 :D Couldn't have happened without you xP
    I am totally srs, you bitch. Just look at my poker face. :P
    cannibal
    cannibal
    /me sicks UpTheAss on your poker face
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    My... beautiful face, it has not only been defiled by an unwanted eyebrow piercing, but now it has been clawed, bitten, and pooped on by a ferret? Unfab. Unfab. D:
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Hey, I didn't say he pooped on it. He actually... Probably did worse.
    Hi Cannibal :D
    I have the two you wanted ready :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Actually, I don't have any! That's really thoughtful of you to go through the trouble of doing that :D
    Also I'm going through the nicknames of your RNGs on pokecheck, some are just freakin' hilarious xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Awesome, glad to hear. :)
    LOL, yeeeaaah..... xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    I can breed you these as flawless eggs to find sv matches if you want :)
    Otherwise, shoot me a msg anytime if you need something :D
    Thanks again ^^
    Oh wait, the Xerneas actually is level 100 with terrible evs of 252 Hp, 252 SpA, 4 Spe for some reason. I made a copy paste error in the thread.
    Would you like me to erase this and retrain it? What ev spread would you like?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Are you sure? Cos I'll probably need to change that spread myself anyway.
    What spread would you recommend? Standard 252 SpA, 252 Spe?
    Anyway its all up to you :)
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Yeah, Sp.Atk. and Speed sounds good to me.
    Either way.. If you want to do it, you can, but it isn't necessary. :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Yeah I think I'll do it. Shouldn't take me long, I should still be able to trade within the day :)
    So anyway, I'll contact you again when they are ready :)
    Cannibal, remember me? xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    2-3 years lol. You help out heaps of people so its no surprise you don't remember :D
    If you ever need anything in six gen just give me a shout. Things like breeding and all that. I'll reopen my thread during Easter period and you have infinite credits if you ever need it xD
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Thanks, that's very generous of you. :)
    I've kind of been in a position where I have pretty much anything I could possibly want for quite a while now, so I don't really trade at all anymore...
    If you ever need anything, feel free to ask. I'm kind of off-and-on with pokemon, though, so no guarantees that I won't forget. xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    nah I don't need anything :D
    But if you ever need anything just shoot me a msg :D
    Thanks so much! If you ever want anything from my Trade Thread, give me a shout. I'll be sure to cut you a great deal :)
    Are you a 4th gen player ? Cant Find any Battles at Battle Finder?

Then Join this Group ! "4th Gen Battler" !!!! (First Group Offcially about 4th gen)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?groupid=2171

"Its the BEST GROUP EVER !! " a customer just said.

Features

-Online Scenario Gameplay
    -Talk with friends
    -Discuss about the 4th gen era
    -Get 4th gen battles here
    -We also have RMTs here !!
    -Upcomming Tourneys (coming soon)

and the best part is !! ITS FREE !!! your'e missing this deal !! its free

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?groupid=2171

^^^^^ link (make sure u invite people so it will be popular someday ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…