Rugi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like my thread got deleted. I'll probably get handed a two week ban for a stupid thread or something, but it was fun posting in the Firebot forum while it lasted haha ^^
    Rugi
    Rugi
    No you won't. You'll just get a warning if there was anything notably wrong with it. Perhaps it got moved. Just lurk a bit more maybe. :D
    Th!nkPi
    Nah, it got removed but I haven't gotten a warning or anything yet. But in the forum world the moderator's always right. I'm thinking someone deleted it because it wasn't their sense of humor but won't exactly follow up on it. I ended up posting it in an article approval thread to tease Flora and Bummer, so it's all good. Thanks for reading though, much appreciated~
    Yo Lugia! You have any other poems at all? I wouldn't mind checking out your works, I like your style!
    Rugi
    Rugi
    I have some on my old computer but they are all serious. That one I posted was a lapse in my normally gentleman-like poetry. :P
    Th!nkPi
    Th!nkPi
    To be honest, I'd love it if you added your stuff too, I can leave my feedback on the side through comments. Check out the drive if you'd like, it's easy to add your content to it. I'm usually leaving feedback to multiple poets on there :)
    To whoever moved my poem. I had no idea we even had a creative writing thread.
    Am I the only Aussie here?
    Th!nkPi
    You should meet my friend John The Aussie from PS, cool guy! I think someone by the name of April on PS is also an Aussie. I've met one other Aussie from the PS community too, I forget their name but I have 'em on Skype :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…