alt + 3

????????
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    hold alt then proceed to hit 5 on the right side key pad. five times
    ♣ 7 + │ ♥
    1 2 3 4 5
    trc
    no but alt + 3 is also heart, why would you bother doing alt + 5 5 times @_@
    BLINGAS <3 we're matched for R2 of Doubles Swiss Seasonal tournament. I am actually quite busy this past few days (leaving for Chicago for a school interview from Sun-Tues). Thus I can really only play for our games on Tuesday late night (after 11 PM) and Wednesday. My time zone is EDT (GMT -4; currently 3:09 AM).
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Does this work for you? What time is best for you on Wednesday? I will try to make it work. I prefer nights, though (after 9 PM). Let me know, champ.
    Hi! We are opponents in the 1st Doubles Circuit tournament. I am GMT+1, tell me when do you want to play
    hi just found out i need to play you instead of fatty. When are you available to play tomorrow, I am gmt -5 and can play before or after smogtourns if you want.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    im down to play whenever i just needa dig up some teams
    SUP DUDE! Me and you gotta battle for the tourney. Mah timezones: -4, and I'm good to go whenever you're good. Good luck m9
    Hey, we are paired up for the doubles tourney. Timezone: -6. I think weekend would be best for me. wbu?
    finally
    finally
    hi hi. been trying to message you on irc to battle. sorry i wasn't able to play yesterday, was kinda sick.
    Tanner i know we'll be able to meet on irc but to make the hosts happy, when can you fight? I am open from 5-7 PM your time tuesday, and Thursday, and basically all day saturday
    TUESDAY NO JOHNS

seriously I can't play Monday but I just want to get my battle over with, the whole DC thing was ugly as fuck
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    if you'd rather play later that works too, I'll be free Saturday, Sunday, possibly Wednesday night and most of Friday
    So I'm available Tuesday - Saturday at around 4:00 - 6:00 PM MDT for our SPL match this week. What time works best for you?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    any of those times sound good i'll hit you up if you're on irc.
    Nollan
    Nollan
    Alrighty
    Hey, the deadline for helping hand is tomorrow. When can you play?
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    you can take the win, i can't be assed to play right now
    We'll be playing each other for this week in SPL. I should usually be around after 6PM Pacific on weekdays. When would be a good time for our match?
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    Sounds good, Let's aim for Wednesday. I'll see you then.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    yo can we play on thursday, my sleep schedules been pretty jumbled up and i haven't got much time to test stuff and what not. not to mention by the time 6pm comes around im dead tired with how i am now.
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    No worries, Thusday is alright with me.
    Hello, we're paired for the Helping Hand tournament. I'm GMT -6 and I would prefer to play sometime this weekend, but I can still play most evenings if that doesn't work.
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    Hey, i'm gmt-8 and you can always find me on irc as Tanner. I'll be available most of the weekend as well
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    Okay. I'm available all day Saturday and late Friday night. Does that work? I'll be on irc as Magnemite.
    Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛᴀɴɴᴇʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs ᴘᴏʀɴ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ, ʀᴏʙᴇʀᴛᴏ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇʀɪɴᴏ. ᴍʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴄᴇʏᴛʀᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ "ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇ". ᴋᴀᴄᴇʏᴛʀᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴀʀ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴀʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇʀɪɴᴏ ᴄᴀᴘᴘᴜᴄᴄɪɴᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴇ ʜᴇʀ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…