Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi LOL HEYSUP,
    I am your opponent for the FIFTH week of SPL.
    My timezone is THE ONLY REAL TIMEZONE GMT -8.
    These are the best times for me to play: Thursday between 10pm - 11:59pm, Friday/Saturday/Sunday between 8am - 10am, or Friday between 11pm - 11:59pm.
    Let me know if any of these work for you, I may have some wiggle room on Thursday and close to already described weekend times, just need to know in advance!
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm on most of those times...................if we don't run into eachother on IRC I think I can probably fit Thursday.
    Hi I'm your opponent in SPL this week. As I am a high school student, I have finals this week so I would prefer not to play on a weekday. I am available for most of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am on irc as dodrio, and am on quite often. We can talk about specific times on irc.
    PttP
    I am EST so I assume you meant 3 PM your time (4 PM mine) which I can probably do. I may be a little late because I am going out to eat lunch with my family, but I don't think I'll be severely late or anything and can play practically anytime the rest of the day if you are free.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok. I waited at 3 PM your time for a bit incase - so I need to go afk for about an hour. I'll be home no later than 3:30 PM my time.
    PttP
    Sounds good sir, I will be on IRC when you return
    Hi Heysup. We're matched up for week 1 of SPL! Im GMT -7 and would prefer to play thursday or friday evening, though wednesday could work too. Evening = after 6pm my time. I am not available at all on Saturday. When would you like to play?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok sounds solid.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I will potentially be on from 5-7 CST also, if you're here that works.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    sure that will probably work better for me, i just need to warm up a bit first :)
    i just messaged rodan about that now!
    Asek
    go to the showdown homepage where you have the option to install, and then scroll down and choose the server you want
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yea i figured it out, im on orivexes
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I don't see you :/
    Honestly I didnt think I would have to reply because you said you wouldve be available most of the time and i figured I could catch you on IRC since we are both CST. Also I'll be available the rest of the day today until like 10 pm gmt -5 (CST)
    Hum look like a little difficult because I come back of my work at this time approximately but I do my possible to be here at this time. Maybe I have one hour of delay sorry
    I'm sorry I miscalculated the time difference So if you want play I'm ready but if it's possible to play on PO2 because I don't have a good connection
    Saturday or Sunday sound good for me. I'm GMT +1 so just give me a schedule and we will play. During the week I'm busy with my work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…