Blue Jay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This should be apparent to a badged member, but please do not necro old rmts. Thank you
    Found a mistake on your Uber Gengar post.
    Actually I found it on every single Gengar post.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gengar.3498475/

Gengar cannot learn Sludge Wave, I've tried, it can't.
    Unless it can in previous gens, but I do know it cannot learn it in XY.

(reason for posting here and not as a comment: I just made this account to say this, can't reply on the forum post)
    UXQ MegaMan775
    UXQ MegaMan775
    Gengar can learn Sludge Wave lol

/learn gengar, sludge wave

Gengar can learn Sludge Wave only when obtained from:
    - gen 5 dream world
    hey we play for upl. my best day to play is either friday night or saturday morning i am gmt-4 i still have school so yeah let me know
    aim
    aim
    saturday night 10 pm gmt -4 sound good to you?
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    I thought you said morning :S That's 3 am for me, I was hoping to get the fight over with and have the afternoon/evening for other stuff
    aim
    aim
    ah well i'm here now if you are man
    hi, when you want to play upl? i'm gmt-4
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    I'll have to get back to you on that, it turns out I'm extremely busy for pretty much the rest of the week (especially afternoons/evenings which would be your time since I'm GMT). I've contacted Fireburn/Hugendugen about a possible extension, if that doesn't happen there will be a sub.
    el poeta
    el poeta
    ah, ok
    el poeta
    el poeta
    wanna play now?
    Hi, when are available and unvailable to play? I'm available from about 3:30 P.M. to midnight EST, and if possible, it would be awesome if we could get this over with as soon as possible since I will get busier as the week progresses. Thanks!
    hyw
    Will you be able to come online today? Sometime around 4:00 P.M. to midnight works best for me, please respond as soon as possible.
    hyw
    I will also be able to play for most parts of the weekend, too, so if you can't play today, let's schedule a time for Saturday?
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Sorry I thought I'd responded to this, I was online but my fault for forgetting here. Saturday or Sunday during the day is ideal (like 1-6 pm UTC, I know some of that is early for you) but I should be able to do later on Saturday if needed.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    I messed up my pots and pans. Your move.
    ryan
    ryan
    fuck
    Would you mind QC'ing my Kanga Analysis? Thank ya!
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Will do sometime soon, currently need to focus on an upcoming exam though.
    skies
    skies
    That's fine! Thank you!
    Hey I might have to push back the time for BOTW to like 7 PM EST, something came up for uni that I really oughta do. If this is too late for you we can try for Friday after 2 EST or anytime Saturday.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    So I missed Sat. due to stomach bug but am feeling better now, wanna do BOTW?
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    btw I'm on PS! right now
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    sorry to keep pestering but can you get on PS! to do botw? I can't play tomorrow so if it doesnt happen tonight I will have to arrange a new pairing to keep things from dragging too much
    Hey man, congratulations on your badge! Keep up the awesome work :D
    Blue Jay
    Blue Jay
    Thanks man, I'd always wanted one but it came as a complete surprise! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…