Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi ,i'm GMT +0,and add me on skype if you want : derk_ultimate.I can play tonight,for example.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Added you.
    I can play starting at 7:30 PM your time (which is 3:30 my time) if you want to get it done tonight.
    we must fight again in bw ou, this time with even more broke PkMn

tell me when you wish to battle
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    We're the same timezone and I see you on IRC a lot, so it shouldn't be hard to get this done. I have to build tonight, but tomorrow evening (preferably not during ST), Saturday before late afternoon, and every weeknight the next week, bar Tuesday, will work for me. I'll shoot you a PM on IRC or a response here once I'm ready, but we have a long deadline and should get this done easily
    we need to play for helping hand
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I kinda forgot about that tour, but we have a couple days until the deadline so I think we can get this done

I am GMT -5 and will be on IRC starting in roughly 2 hours for the whole evening; not sure about my activity tomorrow, might be on all day if the weather is poor.

Tell me what works for you and we can battle then
    Hi we need to play for OST, I'm GMT-8 and I can play most of the weekend and sometimes during the week. I'm on IRC all of the time so if you go there it shouldn't be hard to get our match done
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I am GMT-5 and will be able to fight over the weekend and on Friday night, too (hell, I can battle now for game 1). I'll be on IRC pretty often in #SPL, #XYUU, #Neverused, and sometimes #Pokemon.
    the one and only
    sorry for the late response, i'll catch you on po sometime tho
    Are you free any time this weekend? I work tomorrow and Friday until 10, but I'm pretty free this weekend.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Weekend works. Satrday early afternoon I can guarantee activity. Every other time I will be on and off depending on family / meals.
    I can make it past ten on Friday, too, if need be.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I have something tonight, but my weekend will be free - we'll get it done ez
    HI when can you fight for Lc minitour1? you can ussually find me on IRC #littlecup
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ey, I am GMT -5, EST.
    I am on most weekday evenings and all day on weekends
    I will be sure to join #littlecup when I go on IRC most days
    I have to build, but I will probably be ready by tomorrow afternoon (it is 2am for me right now)
    Ssin
    Ssin
    holy shit im 6 hours in front of you, tomorrow do you mean monday or sunday? I can play sunday till 16:30ish your time (with breaks lol) and monday from 11:00-16:30ish your time (with breaks again)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I meant Sunday, sorry.
    I'll try catching you on the late part of your availability.
    yo finch we new opps for DerDomme. I can only really play today unless we are given an extension, so can you play anytime 5:00pm gmt+8 or later? That's what i can manage.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Activity this weekend?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Oh we aren't extended over weekend.
    I can stay up until 1am GMT -4 on Saturday. I will be on at 3pm on Friday.
    Can you make it on at all during then?
    TUO
    TUO
    no you can take it
    Hey dude, can we play next week?
    I'll be busy at the afternoon and yea...I think i don't have a "real" good team, i wanna build a new one. So, maybe next thursday or friday i'll be ready. Hope there wont be any problem with that.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    No prob
    I'll be on the PO Server.
    If you wanna battle anywhere else, just tell me.
    I might need to battle a bit later, tho.
    (Like 3pm GMT -4 or later)
    fight me now plsssss
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Oh, just saw this.
    Can't really get on now, writing this on phone - sorry
    See my VM to you for when I can battle :x
    posting this since we really didn't decide on a time when we made contact during tour (im also est if you didnt know already), so when do you want to play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I will be on weekday nights IRC #Neverused
    I may not have the best activity today / tomorrow
    If we don't get it done, somehow, you can have the win due to my inactivity early this week
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    perfectly fine with me (i haven't even built yet) but im available in afternoons/evenings starting around now and pmuch anytime on weekend
    Hi, my tmezone is GMT+ 2. I would say we play in the middle of next week. You can find me on the PokemonExperte Server under the name Porengan.
    etern
    etern
    call activity on his ass
    hey were battling for the NU minitour, im open mostly anytime tomorrow so if youre on, just PM me and ill be ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…