Darkmalice
    ok. play with main accounts or alts?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    it doesnt matter to me. I will be on main as wut goph
    When are you playing Nollan, Darkmalice :0
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    we decided to get it done this weekend when we're both free without deciding on a specific time. sadly we didn't end up getting it done
    Darkmalice, thank you for your kind words in the PotW thread - it really means a lot ;D. I am glad that you are still here with us, active as ever!
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    no worries. they were more than well-deserved, and i think the number of likes that post got is a small indication of people's appreciation for who you are and what you have done in doubles. be yourself :)
    A day late but congrats! Well deserved, I was wondering when you were going to get CC
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    cheers ultimathunder. dw, it's still the same day in australia - you're on time :)
    "welcome to inside scoop" i guess treecko is too young to remember your TC badge
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    smogon is being taken over by the younglings. oldies like us are growing thin in numbers
    a fairy
    a fairy
    we must stand guard and protect what is sacred
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    the younglings lack the experience to know what's sacred even after they've seen it. just act natural and they won't expect a thing
    Why are you never on irc :/
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    you're not the first person to ask that
    my reason is that i'm very busy irl and i prefer to do other things for a break than going on irc. if i try multitasking on the comp, i usually end up ignoring irc which makes loging on pointless
    i'm online now. i may try multitasking more often
    Awesome Effective Cores post, Darkmalice :D You mention Crunch in the post, but your Kangaskhan doesn't know it :0
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    Thanks Pocket

I just mentioned the standard Kang set and had a comment stating that you could change it to your liking provided you keep Fake Out.

Crunch would work even better for countering TR, but I didn't mention it in the set because you already handle TR well with the core. You would probably be better off with a different move like FuP for extra coverage. I should have made it more clear in my post.
    nice sky drop post, but flying gem isn't available yet ;x
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    cheers pocket
    i'm too used to thinking about tornadus with flying gem. can't imagine it without it! :P
    minitour fite me i'm gmt+8
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    i'll be on irl for most of tomorrow before the evening. from like 9am to 3pm in your timezone
    yo sucker

minitour; be as much on #doubles as humanly possible and you'll be fine
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    that's asking a lot of me!

i should be able to get online today. gotta get around to making a proper post-bank team first
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    i'll be online for most of today if you want a match. otherwise i'll be online during the nights throughout next week (GMT +10:30)
    Laga
    Laga
    fuckin shitty timing dude. I got online like half an hour after you left .-. your timezone sucks...
    Uhm hello, I saw your post about whimsicott and it gave me the impression that one does not simply post on smogon doubles analyses, unless one = a QC staff member. Is this the case? :S
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    No it's not. Anyone can post on the double analyses. I just thought it would be best to say I'm not a QC member, as 2 QC checks have already been done by two QC members who approved the max Speed spread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…