tofucocoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lucariojr, I have a question concerning your timer thread. On cart, how much time is allotted each turn? Is there only the global 1-hour-per-battle rule?

In VGC, what happens if you go over 45 secs? do you auto-lose or does the game randomly (or is it non-random) choose a move for you?
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    the game chooses the move in the first slot, and iirc it's 90 secs for ingame friend matches. idk about battle spot since i havent set foot outside special rated tpth
    Pocket
    Pocket
    ah okay. Thanks for bringing this topic up, too
    Say, do you still need an inner focus kangaskhan? I finally have my hands on some, just send me a trade request on the PSS and I can give you one.
    Hey, I got a flawless male Naive Protean Froakie if you're interested (I can post in your thread if you want).
    Hey man, I'm sorry I didn't get in touch with you, I was on a LOA :(

But the thing is that I wouldn't have been able to meet you anyway, I was in Georgia on vacation .-.

Sorry about all that
    Hey, could you hatch a 5iv shiny for me? Your shiny value on the google docs spread matches one of my eggs. Can give you a 5iv Larvitar with 4 egg moves.
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    I wont be available until the weekend :/
    Toosuto
    Toosuto
    That's fine I can wait.
    hi
    i was wondering if you could help me hatch an egg matching ur tsv
    my FC is 1693-1779-8747 and IGN is Y
    txs a lot
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    I wont be available until the weekend :/
    Mr.POKER
    ok~sorry for reply so late/
    i will be whole day free sunday、
    thx
    Hey there! I have an egg that matches your SV. It would be awesome if you could hatch it for me! My FC is 4511-0478-7144 and my IGN is Marco. Please let me know if you can! (:
    Marcov15
    Marcov15
    Letting you know I'm online now! (: I'll be around for a while so just let me know when you can! Thanks!
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    i don't see you on :/ send me the request if you see me; my name is joseph
    Marcov15
    Marcov15
    Thanks a lot! It looks great (:
    "Also for the Ability Capsule I'll be willing to trade 4 perfect Pokemon for it."
    are you still doing this
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    yeah but if i dont have enough stock it'll be a while b/c im busy breeding other mons
    I was able to get a telepathy kirlia if you still need it, id love a honedge with some okay ivs if you still have extra from when you were breeding em'. I don't have a ditto safari available so I am limited to parents haha
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    funny story that, i got a ditto safari from the guy that traded me a kirlia. i can refer you to him if you want.
    sophies
    haha ya Id love that if possible :)
    hey, long time no see :) I saw your post on the message board, I am going to try to get in touch with my friend this weekend. Her internet is down but she may come over long enough that I can catch a kirlia from her safari :P Hopefully you get one before the weekend, but if not I may have one for you by then.
    Hey, can you qc blaziken? Thanks.
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    I already did iirc
    Kingler
    Kingler
    You did, but can you look over the new analysis? Would be appreciated. Thanks.
    yo, lucariojr, keep up the good work on your Chandelure analysis ;) You aren't too busy irl to get this done, right?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    you are a talented writer, so I'd rather have you write on Chandelure - you sure you cannot finish it off this weekend?
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    x/y and 2 papers i need to write say otherwise
    Pocket
    Pocket
    fuk
    hey we're paired up for doubles doubles tournament, when do you want to talk about the teams and stuff, my timezone is gmt +2
    tofucocoa
    tofucocoa
    can you get on irc? my timezone is us central, gmt -5 i think
    mael
    mael
    I'll try to be online as often as possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…