1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Enguarde

1. The Hitman
    The Hitman
    yeah that's fine, we'll work something out. I was on a flight during our previous scheduled battle time, sorry
    Feb 16, 2014
  2. The Hitman
    The Hitman
    would 10 PM your time on the 21st work for you? let me know because I have to plan ahead, there is a 16 hour time gap
    Feb 19, 2014
  3. Enguarde
    Enguarde
    i will check this evening asim on a train tomorrow evening for 3 hours. is there a range you cab worl around? as im willing to stay up till about 4am that night!
    Feb 19, 2014
  4. The Hitman
    The Hitman
    I have class from Midnight- 4 AM your time, but I guess I could play any time from 7 :30 - 10 :30 your time, just let me know
    Feb 19, 2014
  5. Enguarde
    Enguarde
    ok i can't give you a definite answer, i finish work at 4:30 but won't get home until 11. At which point its kind of rude to brush my mother aside to play mons for an hour~ lol... Gah our timezones suck ass.
    Feb 20, 2014
  6. The Hitman
    The Hitman
    yeah that blows. only other time I could play counteracts your work schedule. oh well
    Feb 20, 2014
  7. The Hitman
    The Hitman
    fuck you and your work schedule
    Feb 22, 2014
  8. Enguarde
    Enguarde
    not my fault you didnt show up on the weekend after you agreed, or didnt want to play on the weekend beforehand grumpygills
    Feb 22, 2014
  9. The Hitman
    The Hitman
    just venting, sorry. just very, very hard to schedule a match when you are unavailable for literally 3/4 of the day in a different hemisphere.
    Feb 23, 2014