Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I checked sometime last night but you weren't on? Maybe I misread your name on the thing, but it was earlier than the message you sent so sorry. i'm on now if you ever get this message
    sorry! im at doctor's offices today for back problems! then i have some errands. I could possibly make it late tonight but i woudln't get your hopes up. ill be on muscle relaxer and lortab!
    I did not till now! i can do tomorrow as im off work around 2 EST and will be free till 7 EST or something like that.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Today isn't an option? Tomorrow is going to be a bit hectic for me :( I would prefer today but if not I can probably make it tomorrow.
    Weekend Yo. No concert his week 2 so ill actually play.
    Work drains all da pokemon away u know?????
    Heysup
    Heysup
    did you see my vm? Can you possibly play tomorrow?
    when you wanna battle for hoenn cup? im gmt-6
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Whenever, let me know if you're on you can find me on irc.
    Ah cool I get to fight a guy who legit used to play the meta, I'm GMT -5 and I can't do it Thursday but every other day is probably good. What's good for you? If you give me a time I can definitely work with it
    Cased
    I'm just about to go out, I can play in like 7-8 hours
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll likely be gone, so would tomorrow would work around this time or a bit later?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Let me know :)
    we have to play for the ADV tour, hoenn cup

I am gmt-4 - you can find me on IRC most nights, gmt-4 - weekend should work for me, as should thursday night - tonight and friday i'm not too sure
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Free on the weekend.
    Hey when do you want to play, we got matched up for the RUPL, any day from Thrusday onwards is good for me, i'm on most afternoons/nights, gmt-8.
    Tomorrow good?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Yea late tonight (im gmt -6, so like around 12-1 am) or tomorrow early afternoon would be ok as well.
    hey man, sounds good, i'll be sure to contact you, i just have to work out my team a bit more
    parafusion is too hilarious for a serious thing like LCPL...or is it
    this weeks kinda busy with school so id prefer waiting until the weekend if thats ok
    Heysup
    Heysup
    should be ok, I usually rather earlier so I'll ask if i see you on irc but otherwise ya weekend is ok.
    Hay man I'm your tutee for Round 83 of Battling 101 to learn LC n_n. I'm GMT+1 so my evenings are probably best to get tutored
    hey sup, heysup?

I'm your tutee for B101 to learn XY LC ^_^ I'm GMT+8 and it seems that you are canadian so this may be a little difficult. Are you able to tutor in your early mornings or late nights?
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    11.30 your time isn't too good. Would prefer something like 6 am but that's a funny timing
    Heysup
    Heysup
    um lets see. Any time between now and 3 hours from now is ok to start if you can.
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Except at these timings I'll be at school
    hey sup

we're paired for round 2 of UU - when's the best for you ? i'm GMT-5 (EST) and can do evenings/late nights on weekdays, and sporadically on weekends
    Hey, are you fine with me posting your team in the sample teams thread? You got first place this week in the teambuild competition!
    Grats on tc recoloring! You've been a great tutor so far :)
    Heysup
    Heysup
    lol thanks! You missed the last time though :P We still need to finish building that team :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…