Layell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    though to be honest the only fun thing I can remember about the laboratory was going in to model OX overdrive and just spamming the special moves over and over.
    Layell
    Layell
    I've been playing through my old hard mode run and then blasted through easy mode too, and the game stands up. My only complaint being you sometimes have no idea where to go. The model system is really fun and I would love to see a third sequel that pushed the model system even further.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah. I lost the first game and never got a chance to beat serpent on hard mode, though I probably could after training in the second game. ZXA was so incredibly unpolished and corny, though, so it's hard to imagine a sequel after that. It improved upon so much of the first game while lessening how cool the original biometals were ;_;
    much art. such sprite. many leader. wow.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    and im not sure if this is your sort of thing but have you contributed a CAP art design?
    Layell
    Layell
    I have not and likely will also not do an art design, but depending on how up to it I feel I might pull up sprites for it.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    cool. i loved all of the sprites last gen so i trust you will do a good job :)
    Good luck through teach week!

What are you performing in?
    Layell
    Layell
    Not performing but directing/dramaturging a collective creation piece based on a girl who sees her past present and future simultaneously. At least one smogoner is actually coming to see it so that is cool too I suppose!!!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Wow nice! I'm directing rumors for the engineering group at my school. People are supposed to be memorized today so we'll see how that turns out...

Do you act professionally? I've always been curious.
    im new here and don't know if I should post this here, but look at this, go to turn 18, a tiny trevenant http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-95283925 and heres a screenshot http://goo.gl/ZsUgnB (sorry if this is not how ur suppose to do this, just want to help out, if I cant show u this like this, can u show me a thread where I can do this or some other way, well here u go :)
    Layell
    Layell
    I did send in the new sizes, and it's on the database, just takes longer to auto update it seems :d
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl. if you dont post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will visit your house and give bad rates to all of your utensils and groceries.
    Oh, yay, Cawmodore's static sprites are fixed. :) I was noticing, though, that the leaked legendaries and Mega Lati@s are still using the old version (when I only had the single Smealum image) of my sprites. Might I request that be updated?
    Hey, I wasn't sure where to post this but when I use Zygarde in my teambuilder, it shows up as Victreebel. I could screenshot if required.
    So uh, since we also have Shiny Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde hacked and revealed, could their sprites be added on PS?
    great work on the shiny models, Layell! I agree with you that ripped models do look messy
    Layell
    Layell
    yeah you can't make a good statue out of shit, but they should still be up on PS relatively soon with the arceus forms I already did, maybe someday I or someone with more patience will improve them further (or pkparaiso can rip them for real)
    Can I ask, why my sprites are deleted second time?
    I need some permition or something? =/
    Layell
    Layell
    I was informed your sprite was done over someones original art.
    Commander F
    Commander F
    Oh...ok. I know.xD Sry.)
    I was wondering what the rules were on using the xy sprites off site?
    Layell
    Layell
    sites and projects should credit and link back, small use should if they can.
    Celestial Phallus
    Celestial Phallus
    Yeah I just want to use them to sort of decorate a post a bit on another site. I'll make sure I link back to the thread.
    didn't want to shit up the thread in case my concerns are off-topic [probably are], but, should ps! make the conversion to models, what will happen to the capmons? will they remain as sprites, will we get someone to make models...?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…