cookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• do you happen to have the url for the pic of that furry with the caption "ive felt the hardest pain...prejudice"
    cookie
    cookie
    fuck I know which picture you're on about but I don't have it
    Hi! I was wondering if you could help me change my age? I messed up and I am actually 17, and not 37 as my account says. Any help would be great!:)
    Sorry to bother you, but I can't seem to post to any threads. I've looked through my profile for any feature that would disable that, but found nothing. Could you help me find out why I can no longer post? I don't believe I've broken any rules that would result in revoked posting privileges. I've even signed out. Any help is appreciated. Once again, I apologize for contacting you directly - but I have few choices.
    cookie wat happened to trou ;_; u wer the comic gold of that thread
    cookie
    cookie
    which thread
    GlassGlaceon
    GlassGlaceon
    all of them. I seriously find myself laughing like a retard when you react to the retarded posts there
    cookie
    cookie
    i do aim to please sometimes
    Hi cookie. You see, I completely forgot you another password to my old account "freddie gibbs" and I had to get a new one that I have it saved. What I mean is that if you can, I erase the previous account and leave me with this. That's all, thanks.
    I have a problem on my account. My birthday is incorrect and was told to contact an administrator about the problem, are you able to help?
    cookie
    cookie
    Yes
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Should I send a private message or continue here?
    cookie
    cookie
    Entirely up to you.
    Hi. I'm new here. Like, a few minutes fresh off of signing up here new. I honestly don't know where to start. Could you please give me a little friendly advice?
    Yuri : for all questions concerning user behavior, complaints, forum troubleshooting and career path, please message cookie, the administrator.

Today at 12:00 PM
    cookie
    cookie
    Common typo. He meant gookie.
    Sorry to contact you like this but I didn't know what else to do. I can't leave any posts, start any conversations, write personal statements or anything like that. The text box is there but when I click it nothing happens and I can't type in it. I was wondering if you would know what's wrong or who I should contact. Thanks
    Bunnelby
    Bunnelby
    This is happening to me too. Help?
    Hey I seem to be experiencing a few technical issues with this site. I can't seem to post in the simple questions thread (Orange Islands) and I'm unable to send a PM. I recently deleted all the emails in my box so I'm not sure what else I can do... is there anything you can do to help? It's beginning to get really annoying.
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    No, what browser would you recommend?
    cookie
    cookie
    One that works? Try a different browser to see if the problem is browser-related..
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    I switched browsers and now the site is working perfectly for me again, thanks.
    Um Hi, I'm trying to get my team rated but it says: "You have insufficient privileges to post here." and there is no where to post. has someone banned me?
    Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm new here. Been fighting competative since Gen 4 and I'm definitely not new to anything involving Competitive Battling, or Pokemon in general. Been at it since Gen 1. Where do you suggest that an experienced competative battler starts out in the Forums and the University and general. Many thanks.
    can you change the forum software?
    cookie
    cookie
    try using a different browser and clearing your cookies, there is nothing wrong with the software else everyone else would be affected
    DGX
    DGX
    well i'm using a nintendo wii and it screwed it up so i'm gonna complain till it has been fixed
    cookie
    cookie
    not my problem mate, i'm not your tech support guy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…